¡ANNOUNCEMENT!

As you guys have seen "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again!" will premiere this July 20, 2018 in the US. Since I live halfway across the world, I will possibly be watching on July 17 or 18.

I will probably be making a second book, following the same plot points of the second movie with a few changes.

I'm unsure of this decision, so if you have an opinion about this. Please comment below, if you want a second book or not. Thank you!

—TheEmoGirlNextDoor

UPDATE 8-30-2018: Oh my God, I'd never thought I'd finish this story. It's been published for over a year or two, I think. I made this story when I was 11 or 10, and had very cringey ideas. But for some reason, this fanfic actually turned out pretty good. I will admit that for the longest time, I've played with the idea of deleting this story or just abandoning it. But, when I saw how many people seemed to actually enjoy this story, it really boosted me up. To all my readers, thank you so much for your support. I really hope that you all were as happy as me, when I was rereading this story. You're all amazing, it really boosted my confidence as a writer. I'll be completely honest though, I've left the Fairy Tail fandom a long time ago. But it was nice to fangirl and write about the familiar characters of my childhood. But of course, though I've left the fandom a long time ago. I will still continue with my idea of writing a sequel/prequel of this story, maybe even individual character perspectives during the the events of this story. 

Of course, I will remind you:

The characters portrayed in this story DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

 All of belong and are a genius creation of HIRO MASHIMA.

The movie MAMMA MIA! was directed by PHYLLIDA LLOYD and CATHERINE JOHNSON

 The songs and lyrics all belong to ABBA

And to all the artists who saw their artworks being used  in this story, I apologize and will immediately REMOVE them from this book. My 10 year old self didn't think any of this through.

Thank you all so much!