Prolouge

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL NOR MAMMA MIA! OR THE SONGS!

I Have A Dream

It was a peaceful evening. The sound of the waves crashing, and slightly churning the little boat in the water. Aboard the boat, was beautiful girl in a White nightdress.

"I have a dream, a song to sing~"
Sang the young girl aboard the boat, staring at the crystalline waters. As she neared the mainland post office.

"To help me cope with anything~"
She docked her boat, and hopped off.
And began to walk towards the yellow box, by the near end.

"If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future..." She stopped singing and spoke, "even if you fail." She breathed out the last word, before looking the three envelopes in her shaking hands.

"Natsu Dragneel," she read before placing each envelope in the box.
"Gray Fullbuster." She took a deep breath in, and placed the final envelope. "Loke Leandros."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It the busy streets of an unknown country, we hear the bustling sound a motorcycle. To see a man with Black spiky hair, wearing sunglasses riding through the market.

Meanwhile, in a tall building in New York City. We see a man with Pink hair staring outside the window, before turning to bid farewell to his colleagues.

While in London, a Mahogany door opens. And out comes two dogs, one Black and the other Brown. When the dogs had exited, followed was a man with short, spiky Orange hair and glasses. He was carrying a heavy suitcase, and looked a bit disheveled. He walked the down the small flight of stairs, before calling the attention of a taxi.

Back to the man with Pink hair, we see him run down the stairs and call out a taxi. He placed his bag in, before hopping in himself.

With the man with Black hair, we see him stop his motorcycle by the dock. He pulled a rope, and began fixing his boat, for what seems, like a long journey...