Chapter 11

"S. O. S."

Erza gently shook Levy, trying to wake her up. But the latter merely stirred at the action, and gave a tired groan. "Come on, Levy, wake up." The Red head said, continuing to shake the Bluenette awake. Juvia sat beside the sleeping figure, drinking a glass of water. Suddenly, the door slammed open. Effectively waking Levy up, yet also making Juvia fall off the bed with a thud. "Ow..." The taller Bluenette groaned, as she stood up and sat back down. Lucy began to pace around, her robe swaying off her shoulder as she did. "I have been tossing and turning all night! And those three guys are still on the loose this island; we've got to do something!" The Blonde sat by the door of the bed, while Erza moved towards her, and affectionately rubbed her shoulder. "Lucy, it's all under control, okay?" Erza said, as the Blonde gave a breathed out heavily.

At Carla and Chelia's room...

Wendy barged in, as Carla tried to wake the Pink haired girl. "I have been tossing and turning all night, I've got three dads coming to my wedding. And I have to tell two of them that they're surplus, only thing is... Which two?" The Bluenette took a seat at the foot of the bed, as Carla moved away from Chelia and calmed her best friend down. "Wendy, look. It's all under control,"

Levy, Juvia, & Erza's room...

"Juvia's taking Natsu and Gray fishing," began Levy.

Chelia and Carla's room...

"We're gonna go off, we'll each a grab a man. Swap notes, and decide." Wendy stared Carla, as the White haired girl explained the plan. Wendy had a feeling in her gut, that something very dramatic is going to happen today. And it's not gonna be good...

Levy, Juvia, Erza's room...

"Erza and I talked Loke into water sports!" Levy explained, while the taller Bluenette beside her groaned. "Nurse, donkey testicles, quick!" Levy joked, while Erza stifled a laugh. Lucy sighed, a small grin gracing her face, as she watched her friends' antics. They've always been like that, ever since they were teenagers. They act more like sisters, and have seen each other in their darkest moment. Who knew, that they would still be friends after 24 years! They had always been there to support each other, in their darkest of moments. Lucy almost cried at the thought, but only wiped the tears at the corners of her eyes, before joining them in their fun.

On Gray's boat...

Loke went below deck, to see that Gray has been busy cooking breakfast. "Oh, Loke! What is it?" Gray asked, while the Orange haired man took a seat. "Well..." Loke noticed that his companion seemed to have something to say, so being the gentleman he was raised. "You go first," he insisted, while Gray shook his head. "No, no, no, no. You go ahead, I insist." Loke shrugged, and clasped his hands together, before looking at Gray seriously. "Last night... I discovered something, that will forever change my life." Gray cocked his head to the side, before continuing to listen to the Englishman. "Back when I was a youngster, I was quite... Promiscuous. Obviously, the reason why I was called the Celestial Playboy." Loke paused, observing for any kind of discomfort on the other man's face. After seeing there was none, he continued on with his story. "When I met Lucy, she blurred the line between Lust and Love for me. But, when she left me... I stopped my 'habits'... And decided, I didn't want a Casanova lifestyle." Gray stared at Loke, curious where this conversation was heading. "But, last night. I was tempted, like a child being tempted by the beautiful colors of the Fire in the hearth." Gray fought the urge to cringe, at the Orange haired man's artistic metaphors. "Yet, I met an innocent angel that will help me in my road to redemption." Gray raised an eyebrow, as he studied Loke for a while. "So, you were a playboy till you met Lucy. And last night, you were tempted to return to being a jerk that sleeps with girls then breaks their hearts, but you met this girl; who presume is quite similar to Lucy?" Loke sighed, before nodding a bit. "That's true..."