Chapter 8

"Lay all your love on me"

Wendy ran towards a familiar Black haired boy, the exact moment she arose from the water.
"Romeo!" Wendy screamed, catching the said boy's attention.
Romeo turned, and ran towards the dripping wet Bluenette.
The said boy wouldn't admit it, but he finds Wendy hot whenever she just came back from swimming.
There was something with her Blue hair turning a darker shade, and her skin smelling like sea water. That makes him feel different, in the presence of the girl. The thought made the boy blush, as he neared the Bluenette.

"Wendy, where have you been?" Romeo panted, as the Bluenette bowed her head in shame. "A lot of people have been arriving all afternoon, they've all been looking for you." Wendy looked up a bit, meeting eyes with Romeo, before bowing once again. "I'm sorry, Romeo. I was just looking around the island, I just..." Wendy bit her tongue, as guilt engulfed her being. She couldn't lie to Natsu, Gray, and Loke. How is it even possible for her to lie to her fiancé, without becoming guilty?

She felt tears in the corners of her eyes, but just shook them off. She smiled guiltily at Romeo, before speaking. "I just lost track of time," she answered sweetly. The boy just stared at her for a while, before shrugging and wearing his signature hat. Wendy furrowed her eyebrows at Romeo, before the latter gave a wink. "Where are you going?" She asked, as he just smirked at her. "Did you forget? To my stag party; my last night of freedom!" He said the last part loudly, with both arms outstretched. Wendy giggled, and watched him. Romeo placed his arms down, and walked towards her. "Which is what some people may think it is... But is actually, the last night before the greatest adventure of my life." Wendy giggled once again, before her lips were captured in a sweet kiss.

When they pulled away, Wendy made a sound of displeasure, while Romeo chuckled at her. Wendy's face brighten in remembrance, and took hold of Romeo's hands. "You know how I said, I wanted to meet my father?" Romeo's face dropped a bit, as if he has heard the subject about a hundred times, which wasn't far from the truth. He squeezed Wendy's hands, as he stared deep into those doe eyes of hers. The same eyes that he got lost in when he first met her; the same eyes which got him to fall for her. Sighing, he simply stated; "Wendy, we've been over this subject a million times. You already have a family," the Bluenette pulled away from him. She placed a hand on her hip, and looked at him. "You'll never leave me, right?" Wendy asked, as Romeo just gave a small laugh. "Are you kidding me? Wendy, you have turned my whole world upside down!" He immediately ran towards the elevated part of the beach, as Wendy bit her lip and smiled.

"I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every man that I see is a potential threat~" Romeo punched the air a few times, just to show off. Before jumping down, standing a few feet from Wendy.
"And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice~" Romeo took out a cigarette, watching as Wendy's eyes widened. She tried to take it from him, but to no avail.

"But now it isn't true, now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned, I beg of you~" Romeo drew nearer towards Wendy, and placed his hand on her cheek. Caressing her cheek, he slowly leaned forward to give her a kiss.

"Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me~" But before he could give her a kiss, she immediately pushed him away. She went towards the rock behind her, and leaned back against it.

"It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck~" Romeo turned Red, and couldn't take his eyes away from the girl.
"I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown up woman should never fall so easily~" She then went on all fours, and slowly crawled towards Romeo, who was kneeling.

"I feel a kind of fear, when I don't have you near
Unsatisfied I skip my pride, I beg you dear~" It was her turn to caress her dear fiancé's cheek, as Romeo traced her collarbone and the back of her neck.

"Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me~"Romeo placed a hand on Wendy's cheek, before placing a hand on her back to help her lay down on the sand. The said boy crawled on top, and shared a sweet, passionate kiss with the Bluenette. Their kiss was short lived, when Romeo's friends arose from the water and pulled them apart. "What?!" Romeo exclaimed, as he was pulled away from his lover.

"Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me~" Romeo's friends, some of which Wendy was familiar with, went over towards the dock.

"Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me~" All of them performed silly dances, causing Wendy to laugh at them.

"Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me~" Then suddenly, Romeo appeared on a jet ski. He was accompanied by two of his friends, both which Wendy recognizes as Happy and Panther lily.

At the courtyard...

Everybody cheered, as the bride-to-be finished a whole bottle of alcohol. Wendy fell back, and was caught by those she invited to her Bachelorette party. They all laughed and cheered, and danced. Before the lights on the stage lit up, followed by a tap on the microphone.