STAYIN UP LATE 'N GETTIN DRUNK!

Chap. 7-

"So basically, our mom's always wanted us to get married in the future, and he ended up falling for me," I said. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "But of course, who could resist THIS!?" I chuckled.

"You just keep thinking that..." Haruhi said, patting my shoulder.

"Shut up sis," I grumbled, making her giggle.

"Akio, Akio, Akio..." Haruhi sighed. "I remember him! He was always sticking on you like glue!" I took a mug of commoners coffee.

"That's sickening," Kaoru mumbled, looking to the side.

"It was annoying," I agreed, nodding my head.

"OKI-CHAN!" Honey yelled, running out the door and grabbing my arm.

"Hey Honey-Senpai," I said, trying not to fall over.

"Kyo-Chan wants to know how the song for the music commercial is going!" Honey said.

"Eh... song?" I asked, staring at him with a confused look on my face.

"Remember?" Hikaru asked. "You need to write the song for the commercial."

"Eh... OH YEAH! It's going... great!" I lied, scratching the back of my head.

"Okay! I'll go tell him that!" Honey skipped back into the room. Kaoru and Hikaru grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back towards them.

"You haven't started, have you?" They asked at the same time.

"Shut it," I grumbled, stomping away down the hall.

That night~

"2am... FEELIN' GREAT!" I yelled, spinning around in my chair. I stopped and stared at my slightly filled out music sheet in front of me.

"PENCIL! *yawn* DO YOUR MA-A-MAGIC!" I said while yawning, pressing my pencil against the paper.

Later~

"AND HERE I AM!" I yelled, running into the music room.

"Oki!" Haruhi yelled. "Hows the song comin'?"

"I HAD TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT, BUT I GOT IT!" I yelled, shoving a pile of papers in her face. "Just not the lyrics yet..."

"You stayed up all nigh!?" Haruhi yelled, grabbing my shoulders and shook me back and forth. "HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON!?"

"Hey back off," I said, poking her shoulder. "I was age 13 at that time! I'm older now!"

"Hey Oki," The clones said, walking over to me.

"Oh hey Bill, Bill the second!" I said in a sleepy voice, wobbling over to them.

"What?" Kaoru asked.

"Oh Bill the Second, you goof!" I said, grabbing his arm, pulling him down, and patting his head.

"Whats wrong with her...?" Hikaru asked.

"Whenever she stays up real late, or all night... the next morning she acts like... well... THIS!" Haruhi answered.

"Heeeeeey Bill the Second!" I said, poking Kaoru in the forehead.

"Y-yes?" He asked nervously.

"I just realized, you look just like Bill!" I started giggling like a mad man.

"So much for mature..." Haruhi mumbled.

"WHAT UP SISTA!?" I yelled, glomping Haruhi.

"Oki! Get off!"