ALL THE BLACK BUTLER REFERENCES!

Chap. 11-

Wednesday

I glumly walked into the host club.

"Hey Oki!" Haruhi greeted me, as usual.

"Hey sis..." I mumbled.

"Whats wrong!?" Haruhi asked.

"Nothing..." I mumbled, playing with a strand of my hair.

"I know what'll cheer you up!" Haruhi snapped her fingers. I looked up at her. "HONEY-SENPAI!" She put her hands around her mouth to make the yell echo. Honey ran over to me, grabbed my arm, and spun around.

"OKI-CHAN!" Honey said cheerfully.

"Hey Honey-Senpai..." I mumbled. I slowly walked to a booth... with Honey still dragging on my arm.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. I leaned closer to him and put my hands over my mouth.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He nodded.

"I'm not going to be here on the day of the ball thing," I whispered.

"WHAT!?" He yelled, standing up. "YOUR NOT GONNA BE HERE ON THE DAY OF THE BALL THING!?"

"WHAT!?" Everyone from the host club yelled. "YOUR NOT GONNA BE HERE ON THE DAY OF THE BALL THING!?"

"Great job Honey-Senpai..." I said.

"Why aren't you going to be here?" Honey whispered.

"I'm going to Australia..." I mumbled.

"YOUR NOT GONNA BE HERE ON THE DAY OF THE BALL THING BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO AUSTRALIA!?" Honey yelled.

"YOUR GOING TO AUSTRALIA!?" The host club repeated.

"YES!" I yelled, standing up, annoyed. "IT'S NOT THAT BIG A DEAL! I'm just going that weekend, because my dad is hosting a concert but the band canceled so he told me to do it instead. So I'm gonna miss the ball thing..."

"But you CANT miss it!" The clones yelled.

"I'm sorry guys," I sighed, looking at the ground. "I just can't come!"

"But-" Haruhi started. But I looked at her, and she realized there was no choice.

"When do you leave, Oki-Chan?" Honey asked.

"I actually leave in an hour..." I admitted. "If you want, you guys can come to the airport with me!"

"Sure!" They all nodded.

"Meet me outside of the school in 45 minutes!" I smiled and ran out the door.

45 minutes later~

"Hey guys!" I said when I saw my friends walking over to me.

"Nice shirts... and pants... and hat..." The clones said. I looked down at my blue and black striped shirt, with a black tee shirt with a yellow star in the middle over it. I looked at my brown baggy pants and light gray beanie.

"Sorry... I guess I forgot to give them back," I nervously smiled.

"It's fine," They both said, ruffling my hair. My eye started twitching and I punched them both in the shoulder.

"Young Master?" (AN: Anyone? xD) A voice asked. We all turned around and saw a tall man in a black suit standing in front of a limo.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I said with a smile. "Guys this is my butler, Sebastian!"

"HEY SEBA-CHAN!" Honey yelled, running up to Sebastian.

"Hello," Sebastian said, patting Honey's head, looking down at him with his red eyes. (Seriously... ANYONE!?)

"Everyone into the limo!" I yelled, opening the door to the limo triumphantly. The all poured in and sat down.

"Nice limo," Haruhi said, looking around the inside of the limo. Sebastian sat in the drivers seat and started the limo, taking us to the airport.

"Thanks Haruhi!" I said, smiling.

"But how come I don't remember Sebastian?" Haruhi asked.

"Oh, we got him two years ago," I said. (ANYONE. ANYONE AT ALL. IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY!)

"How long are you going to be in Australia?" Kaoru asked, as the limo took a turn.

"I'm coming back Saturday, but I defiantly wont be back in time," I sighed, resting my head in my hands.

"Is something wrong, young master?" Sebastian asked while taking another turn.

"There's a ball thingie on Saturday, but I wont be able to make it since we'll be Australia," I sighed.

"Do you not wish to go to Australia?" My butler asked.

"I do! But..." I looked at my friends who looked all really depressed.

"I see..." Sebastian said, parking the car. "We're at the airport, young master."

"Cool," I sighed, as Sebastian walked out the Limo, and opened the door by my side. My friends and I walked out of the limo, and threw the parking lot, and into the airport.

"Oki?" Honey asked, tugging on the back of my shirt.

"Yes Honey-Senpai?" I asked.

"Are you really going to Australia?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and threw him on my back.

"I'm sorry Honey-Senpai, but I don't have much of a choice here..." I sighed, looking down at the ground. I felt someone take my hand, and I looked up as Sebastian threw me and Honey onto his back. "Thanks Sebastian." After 15 minutes of walking, we made it to the metal detector. I handed the metal checker lady Sebastian's and my air tickets. I turned and bowed at my friends, after Sebastian took me and Honey of his back.

"I'm really sorry I'm leaving guys," I said, taking off my shoes.

"Its okay...'" Haruhi sighed. She gave me a hug, but quickly backed up. I ruffled her hair.

"I'll see you all later!" I said, giving the checker lady the rest of my stuff. Sebastian and I walked threw the metal detector, grabbed our stuff, and walked away.

On the plane~

"Are you all set in, young master?" Sebastian asked, sitting down beside me.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, resting my arm on the window panel and leaning my head on my hand.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" He asked.

"I do... but I don't. ITS FRIKING AUSTRALIA SEBASTIAN! Plus I don't have much of a choice..." I said.

"I see..." He said, turning his head from me. I sighed and got ready to take a nap.

End o' chap 11! (HEY! HEY! GO EAT SOME INSTA RAMEN! oh, hai Maddie! Whats that? Your jealous of my fabulousness? YOU KNOW IT! :D)