Chapter 7

The next morning I woke extra early to make my invitations. I didn't know everyones names at the school except for Rome's but that wouldn't stop me from making my invitations. I'll just put the basic details and hand them out to everyone at the school, then I could make some cool flyers as well. Maybe I could also have a little sleep over with a few female school mates, then I realized I didn't have any females I would actually want to invite.

Maybe those four girls in the Lioness pack could sleep over. Then again they punked me on my first day. But maybe just maybe we could become friends or something. It'd be nice to have friends. I've never had one of those before unless you count Nessie.

After I had all my invitations made and my sleep over invitations I packed them in my bag and headed to go get ready for school. I wondered what I would wear after I came out of the shower. The moment I opened my closet I noticed a few things were different. My favorite yellow parka was gone meaning only one thing. Alice had restocked my closet again. The only outfit she kept was the outfit I wore on my first day which belonged to my mother Rosalie.

I spent the next 15 minutes looking for a outfit worthy of stealing the floor and making an impression while I was handing out my invitations. After I was dressed I stood looking at my reflection in my floor length wall mirror. I looked elegant in my cream colored strapless dress that fell losely at my knees. I had matching flats what were a off brown color and a hair band in my hair that hung in waves at my shoulders. As a lasting addition to my outfit I put on the necklace that my mother was wearing the day Rosalie found her.

My necklace was a single diamond that hung on a gold chain. The value was off the wall for this one piece of jewelry but the sentimental value was more than any amount of money. It was an heirloom that was supposed to be passed to her first daughter the day she was born. That turned out to be me.

I put on a gentle pink shade of lipgloss and some perfume Rosalie had made that smelled like vanilla and pumpkin and headed downstairs. My father was waiting for me but I remembered what Rome had said to me about a ride to school and turned the ride down.

I was unsure if he left yet but if I ran fast enough I could probably catch him before he left if he hadn't already. I kissed my parents goodbye and headed out of the house where I raced across the path that ran along the lake. I smiled as the wind blew back my hair and caused my hair to whip around in the air.

As I neared his house I came to a slower human like jog and listened as best as I could. In the house was a bit of shuffling so he was definitely still there. I picked up my pace a bit and then stopped on the side of his house and walked to the front door where I knocked.

In less than 10 seconds he opened the door. "Hey Juliet." He smiled as he saw me.

I watched his eyes flicker once over my body before he looked into my eyes. I smiled back and then I heard his heart stutter a bit. I couldn't help but laugh a bit to myself.

"I am almost done getting ready if you need a ride. Just come on in." He said as he held stepped back and allowed me to come in.

As I entered the house I looked around. It was clean, and fancy like. It was clear that someone of medium wealth use to live here. The only question was how long ago. Nothing in the house was of this century. As a matter of fact it looked like it came from the baroque era. If I wasn't mistaken the baroque era was from the 1600s through the 1750s.

Maybe this home was passed down through several generations. Still then that would be atleast 20 generations which didn't seem impossible but rare when it came to keeping a property as old as this in the pristen condition it was now. The outside of the house was just as good in condition as the inside. Both rich in its architecture.