Day 2

"I hate it here." Megumi thought while she laid on her cell bed facing the ceiling then closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Morning in the Jail Courtyard

Megumi's POV

I have two options when I'm in the yard. Either breaking rocks or working out. I chose to work out and do some bench presses, curls, and sit-ups until my time was up.

I finished up my time and went in with all the people that are on my floor to the chow hall. This is the time when people get beat down the most. Mainly by me.

I sat down with Lord knows what on my tray. I studied and poked at it and that's when she decided to come over.

"Hey Tiger, I hear talk you think you're bad." Sonia, an inmate, said.
"I don't think I know."

She picked me up by my collar. She's about 6'2" and I'm 5'8" so I was off the ground. Sonia looked me in the eyes trying to intimidate me but it didn't work.

"Listen hear runt, don't get smart with me because I'll...."
"You know you're not intimidating."

She slammed to the ground and she started yelling and cussing at me. Then I stood up which shut her up.
She slammed me pretty hard but I wasn't hurt. She thought she bested me but she was wrong. Sonia drew back her arm and balled her fist then hurled it at me. I caught her fist a smirked with my head slightly down.

"Nice try. Now back off."

I punched her in her gut and she went flying four tables down and she looked terrified. Good. I went back to my jail cell. I had moved my bed against the back wall so when I sit down I can intimidate the other prisoners.

Menori's POV

It's been two months since I've seen Megumi. She's probably scared everyone by now. I love that about her. What I don't love are THESE STUPID SHACKLES!! Ughh they did not have to do this to me. They took my shirt and just gave me some pants and boots. My tat on the back of my left shoulder shows and I'm sick of people asking about it. They let me out once here and it's to do labor. Other than that I'm sitting letting my butt get numb.

"Hey Menori wake up, time to break some rocks bad boy."

I'm honestly starting to thing that these guards are... you know.

I'm in the courtyard, shirtless and on the alert for any weirdos

I'm in the courtyard, shirtless and on the alert for any weirdos. Then someone came up me and put their hand on my shoulder. I stop with sledgehammer in mid-air and turn my head.

"One: get your hand off my shoulder.
Two: can I help you?"
"Yes you and me are gonna fight tonight."
"Sounds good. Where?"
"Here. Why aren't you scared."
"My sense of fear left me 18 years ago."
"Uh huh. We're still gonna fight."
"Weapons or fist?"
"Fist."
"Ok see ya then."

I went back to pounding rocks then went back inside. The put me back in shackles and I sat there. Turned once and awhile and slept. I kept dreaming about Megumi and what they might be doing to her. I can't wait till one of us breaks out.

That very night

I asked one of the guards if I could pound rocks for a few minutes tonight. He said yes. I shocked that he trust me. That's kind of scary.

"Oh I'm surprised you showed up."
"Yea I keep my promises."

This guy must be dumb. He has to be. I have a reputation and he has no clue who I am. Well I'll make him know. He'll fear me.

"You ready to fight."
"Sure."
"You're move."

I punched him in the gut and down he went. I walked over to his head and gently kicked his head to see if he was still alive. He grabbed my ankle and slammed me on my stomach. I got the wind knocked out of me. That's a terrible feeling. I layer there for awhile and I could feel his eyes on my back specifically my shoulder.

"Hey dude, what's up with the tattoo on your shoulder?" He asked.
"It's none of your business."
"Well I'm making my business so tell."
"Fine you really wanna know."

I stood up and dust my self off and turned around. My eyes glowed bright yellow then back to their normal color and in a flash I had my forearm on his neck and him against a wall.

"Do you not recognize me."
He looked alarmed.
"No...I don't."
"You've never seen me on TV. I'm a wanted man."
"You're...you're him. But that's impossible."
"Or is it."

I forced my arm even further against his throat before releasing him.
He fell to the ground and I walked back to the jail door and looked back at him and smirked.

Once again they put me back in me shackles. I asked if I could get a blanket and this was the guards answer.

"Sure thing baddie."

That was it that's what made me believe once and for all what he was. Well another day, another confrontation with everyone in this jail. I really miss my lil sis.