Chapter 4

Violet's POV

Violet's POV

It's been a little over a week now since the whole becoming a murderer thing happened and I still can't get over the feeling of loss that i have.

Loss of innocence maybe I don't know but things are never gonna be the same again.

Not to mention the fact that Aiden one hundred percent does not trust me to be alone any more.

He has fighters follow me everywhere even though it's one at time, it still pisses me off.

After I stopped crying that night he went into BIG BROTHER lecture mode.

Talking about what if I got hurt or worse... how he would've been devasted blah blah blah...

He even made me write an essay about why it's not a could idea to disobey him, put myself in danger and more blah blah blah... it was honestly exhausting.

Whats worse is that he used his damn Alpha commands to make me do it.

He really didn't have to though, I'm in no hurry to murder anyone else.

I thought the threat was over now seeing as how my pack pretty much wiped out the attacking rogues.

But apparently not there's some dude going around calling himself the Rogue King who is behind all the attacks.

He's bee joining all the small rogue packs together, his only mission in life is to take down all the packs by killing Alphas and their families first. I don't know why he hates us so muchand i don't care.

Hunter Aiden's Gama managed to tracked down the rogue that got away and got him to spill the beans but I didn't wanna know how he made him talk.

Alot has change since that day, Aiden has gone so quiet always worrying about this and that being an alpha really looks sucky.

The patrols are around the clock now, it's so overboard you nearly need permission to breathe.

I never see him with a girl anymore, which I should be happy about, because he's a man whore,but I'm not.

I just want him to be the way he was before all this mess started, come to think of it I barely even see him at all, he's always looking at maps, the territories and going to "secret" alpha meetings.

This week he's been to 3 meetings and tonight all the Alphas in the state are coming here,

which makes 5, including the Alpha of the largest pack in the state.

He has over 200 pack members which is like twice as much as ours and people say he;s like some arrogant, up himself scary, douche bag.

Not like my brother he's the best alpha ever. But he's getting douchier by the second.

Mum and dad decided to go on a second honeymoon which they wanted to take me on, but I flat out refused.

Someone has to stay here and take care of Aiden bossy butt.