Chapter 1: Alone On The World

A sound of a crying child could be heard echoing in a dark alley.The cries was not like the cry of any mere child but the cries more like a suffering one.There, in the dark alley is a boy that age is not older than 4.The boy wore only a black ragged pants.The pants condition is worse.It is ragged and smelly, it's black color was nearly dull and there's many cloth patched on the pants.It can clearly been told that the pants was probaly picked from a pile of trash and rubbish.

The boy doesn't wear any clothes other than his pants.His body is thin like a plank and covered in dust and dirt with bruises,cuts and bloods.His white hair is overgrown wildly and messy.His foot is bruises because the boy didn't own even a shoe.

The boy groveled to ground as he kept crying.Tears rolling from his eyes to his chin and then fell to the ground.The tears kept falling to ground as the boy crying to his hear content.

The boy's cries sounds that he is in deep pain.Deep loneliness.Deep sadness.Deep loveless.

"Why?" The boy sobbed as clenched the both of his hands.

"Why am I alone on this world?" He clenched his hands tighter untill blood came out from his hands.

"Why there is nobody love me?" He gritted his teeth as his tears runs down faster on his cheecks.

"Am I different from the other people?" The memory of being rejected, kicked, beaten, dagger glares flashing back on the boy's mind.When he asked for mercy and helps, he got pain and sadness instead of what he asked for.The thugs, mafia, gangsters and yakuza also donated to him.Not donate money or anything but donate a tank full of pain.They oftenly used him as a punching beg or maybe new weapons subject where they tested their new weapons at him.

"If I am different from them then...just what am I?" The boy gritted his teeth harder and blood flow down from his mouth.Tears started to running wildly from his eyes to the ground, almost flooding it.His left eye suddenly, changed.His dark grey pupil turned into red as his sclera changed from white to black.Red veins can be seen pulsing through his eye and the skin near his left eye.Rains started to showering the boy along with the alley.

(A/N: Sing the Sad version of Unravel.The song when Hide died.Find the translation to know what it's mean)

"Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo
Boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
Kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de
Kimi ga warau nani mo miezu ni

Kowareta boku nante sa
Iki wo tomete
Hodokenai mou hodokenai yo
Shinjitsu sae
Freeze
Kowaseru, kowasenai
Kurueru, kuruenai
Anata wo mitsukete
Yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan boku wa
Sukitootte, mienaku natte
Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo
Mitsumenaide
Dare ka ga egaita sekai no naka de
Anata wo kizutsuketaku wa nai yo
Oboetete boku no koto wo
Azayakana mama

Mugen ni hirogaru kodoku ga karamaru
Mujaki ni waratta kioku ga sasatte
Ugokenai, ugokenai
Ugokenai, ugokenai
Ugokenai, ugokenai yo
Unravelling the world

Kawatte shimatta, kaerenakatta
Futatsu ga karamaru, futari ga horobiru
Kowaseru, kowasenai
Kurueru, kuruenai
Anata wo kegasenaiyo

Yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan boku wa
Sukitootte, mienaku natte
Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo
Mitsumenaide
Dare ka ga shikunda kodokuna wana ni
Mirai ga hodokete shimau mae ni
Omoidashite boku no koto wo
Azayakana mama

Wasurenaide, wasurenaide
Kawatte shimatta koto ni paralyze
Kakerarenai koto darake paradise
Oboetete boku no koto wo