Chapter 4: Birth Of The Black One-Eyed Reaper

-White Rose Field, Outside Kuho-

"Shiro-kun, could you closed your eyes for a while?" Kurumi asked her husband who were in the middle of drinking his coffee.He glanced over at her with confused expression that wrote 'why?' on his face.

"It's is a secret~" she said cutely while sticking her tounge out.Shiro just rolled his eyes at her wife action and closed his eyes just like what she told him.Kurumi make sure that her husband's eyes is really closed before taking something from her handbeg.

"Now, open your eyes." Shiro opened his eyes and suprised to see Kurumi holding a black mask in her graps.She then handed the black mask towards him.He gave a clueless looks to his wife.

"What is this?"

"It is a mask."

"Mask? Mask for what?"

"It is a mask for you.This mask is for you to hides your identity when you eating.So next time when you eating you won't get detected and I don't need to get worried if you get caught when eating." Kurumi said cheerfully.

"T-thank you." He thanks her and gave a warm smile as he took the black mask from her.

He then take a good look on the black mask.The black mask has an eyepatch that were made out of leather which can covered his face with the exception of his left eye and his hair.The black mask has an aftificial teeth and exposed gums, curved up in a smile to make it look more realistic.The black mask also has a zipper to make him easier to eat his prey while protecting his identity without the need to remove the mask.But what caught his attention the most is the frankenstein bolts on the mask neck.
(A/N: It's Kaneki's Mask.)

"I made it last night.I bought all of the materials with all of my saved up money and tried my best to make a beautiful mask.I know it's not that cool or fancy but if you don't want to wear it then it's fine.I just want you to at least keep it, think it as something to remember me because I putted all of me when I made it." Kurumi said while she's eating a slice of strawberry cheesecake happily.Shiro just looked at her with widen eyes.He shocked that his wife do all of that just for him.

"I'm going to wear it and keep it so don't worry, okay?" He gave Kurumi his charming bright grin which made her blushed and spilled her cake to the ground.

"You're cute when you blushing." He laughed out loudly which earned him a smacked on a head by his emberassed wife.

"B-b...ba-baka!!!"

*Timeskip 3 hours*

"We should go home now, it's starting to get dark–" Shiro was cut off by a snow landed on his nose.

"And snowy too." The white hair ghoul continued before finishing packing their stuff inside their car bonnet.He then heard the scream of his wife calling for his name.He quickly rushed towards the scream of his wife, only to found a man with black hood stabbing Kurumi's stomach with a spear of light in his graps.Bloods came out from her mouth as her wound getting bigger.His body in frozen state as his eyes widen.

The hooded man pulled out the light spear from her stomach as Kurumi fell to the ground and turned his attention to shocked Shiro.With the light spear still on his hand he threw it towards Shiro as time started to moved slowly.Anger pulsing in his vein and his rage took over him.

Shiro caught the light spear with his hand before destroying it with his bare hand grips, shocking the day light out of the man. "How is that even possible!?" The hooded man said as his jawdropped to the ground.