Chapter 5: Going To Kuoh High!!!

-Shiro's Residence-  *Time skip 1 year*

"Kuoh High..." The white hair ghoul murmured, looking at the picture of the school he's going to attends from now.He really doesn't wanted to go to school but he need to go in order for searching the person who killed his wife and unborn daughter.After a year of finding information, he finally found the location where he might find the person.Putting the picture away on the table, he moved his hand towards a cup of coffee before blowing the hot drink and sipped it.

Taking a last sipped from the coffee, he putted the empty cup on the table beside the picture and goes to the bathroom to take a good hot shower for himself.Last night hunt was a good one.He ate two punks from the street that will made him not hungry for 2 month.He even got good swags from them before selling it at the flee market with a good amount of price.

The hot water from the shower ran down his face. 'Kurumi...I will avenge the both of your death...I'm stronger than before like what I promise you.' Thought the white hair ghoul as he twisted the shower's handle, the water from the shower stopped and he got out from the shower going to his room to put on his school uniform.

Shiro then got dressed on his Kuoh high uniform.The uniform consisted a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar and matching black pants.He looked at his image on the mirror. "...Trash." He said before changing his appereance a little bit.

After completed changing his appereance, he looked on his new image on the mirror.He wore a black T-shirt underneath his opened dress shirt and blazer.He then took a black hoodie from his cabinet and wears it on his school uniform.Pulling the hood on, Shiro goes downstair and wore his black sneakers instead of his dress shoes before taking his bag on the couch and started his rather long way to Kuoh high.

-Kuoh High's Gates-

At the gates of Kuoh High stood a white hair young man...I mean ghoul. '...Stink.' The white hair ghoul thought as he smelled an unfamiliar and stinky scent on the air.

As he walked inside the school ground, he received glances and glares from the students around there.

"Who is he? A new student?" Asked some students.

"He's so handsome~kyaa!!!." The girls said out loudly, blushing lightly.

"Aweeeeesomeeee...a new pretty boy!" The boys glared at him which he doesn't care about it.

"Disturbing humans." Shiro muttered.His nose started to picked up a scent. '...it's stink...when will this smell going to go away!? Or...is the person here!?' Thought the white hair ghoul while he looking around and looked at a building that's looks like an old school building.

"So...theres other creatures in this ground." Shiro said, smirking suspiciously before left to met with his homeroom teacher.

-Occult Research Club-

".......Okay I give up!!! I'm SICK of trying to find out about this disappearences and the 'Black One-Eyed Reaper' thing where all the stray devils and humans alike kept talking about." A red haired devil complained as she bumped her head on her desk.

"Ufufu, relax buchou.The humans dissapearing of this past month isn't a great deal to us.So take a break.Plus I'm sure the black one-eyed reaper is no match against you and our parade." A black haired beauty said assuring to her.She had a long black hair tied on a ponytail reaching down to her legs with orange ribbon holding it up, plus with a great body which rivaled the red haired buxom figure.