Chapter 10

Can you go back and rwad chapter 9 i have changed somethings in it. :)

Harry's P.O.V

I have never really taken a girl home Darcy has been the first. They never really want to know me, they just want to get into my pants. But Darcy ahe was the curious one the one who wanted to know everything about me, my childhood, everthing. I dont mind its just that I dont think im ready to just let everything from my past out, Its hard when you have such a hard background like me. Im just glad my mother and sister havent left beacause of my violent state, I wasnt like that before, Its just with what my dad did to me I changed compleatly, my look and personality. But Darcy has made me back to the boy i was 3 years ago.

"Harry!" Darcy yell hitting my back constantly "Put me down!"
"No, This what you get for scearing the shit out of me." I said laughing.
"Sorry, You win, you win . Now put me down!"
"Alright, Fine." I said smirking. I put her gently down on my king-sized bed, Me still smirking.
"Thank you." She said smirking. I lowered my self so we were only a few inches away from each other.Then i got off her and I swear she was pouting. I sighed and decided it was time to speek my mind.

"You make me go crazy. I dont know but I havent had this feeling for a long time. The last time was when I was in Blackpool on the tallest ride and i got butterflies in my stomach as we were lining up. But you, when ever you touch me even if you just brush you hand againt mine I get electricity volts running through." I said hiding my face from her." I dont know if you feel the same but I think I-I-love you..."

Darcy's P.O.V

'I-I-I think I love you' Were the only words going through my head at this time. I sighed in relife knowing he feels the same. i saw him smile because of my sigh of relife. it was silent for a moment before i broke the silence with a kiss to his soft plump lips."You have no god damn idear how happy i am because i feel the exact same way." I waited a moment before adding " I love you too Harry."

We then pasionatly kissed. His god given lips kissed mine before he deepened it. His tounge swiped my bottom asking for entrence, Which i exepted almost imideatly.He then fell backwards on bed, me stradiling his waist. I then took of his t-shirt, but it got stook at his head so he then took over. Once he was just in his boxers he took of my top and pants, So i was just left in my spongebob bra and batman underwear.

Why did i have to mix and match today?

I heard harry deeply chuckle, which made my face heat up.

"You look hot." Harry whispered as we were only a cupple of inches appart. My blush appeared more of a crimson colour now."Thanks Hazz" I said giving him a shy smile.

"Are you a virgin?" Harry questioned.
"Err.... Yeah" I said not even whispering, but i knew harry heard.
"Its ok babe, Makes it more speshial. He said adding a wink.

Harry then slipped of my spongebob bra stearing at my breasts. It made me more self-consious. Harry saw my self-consiousness and kissed over all of my cheast and the spot were my neack connected with my face. I giggled and Harry pulled away a massive smirk on his face. "Ready?" Harry asked. I sighed "Yeah"

Harry placed his hands over my breasts and massaged them smoothly. "Mmmm" Harry deeply moans. I turn a deep read and close my eyes holding on to Harry's biceps. He then turns his attention to my batman underwear and smiles. He rubs over my croch and i moan out his name, making him smile like crazy. I just giggled, then took my underwear off.

Everything then happened so fast I didn't know what was happening, so I let Harry just take lead.

He grabbed my hips and pushed himself into me. "Oww." I groaned.
"Its ok baby it will hurt but it gets better i swear."I nodded and he was right it did. The pleasure spread through out my whole body.
"Let go" He said softly. I did as he said and the pleasure flew out all over Harry's blue bed sheets."Shit." He whispered softly in my ear. I was tiered and he was tiered so we both went to sleep there and then... But before we did Harry whispers in my ear; " I love yo Darcy!" I smiled.
"I love you to Harry"

----------------------------------------------------1-----------------------------
Finally they say they love each other. And you folks have been wanting a rude chapter well here it is. I didn't want it to be too rude, but before it was really rude so I change it because...... I did. There's no real reason. HAHAHAHHA

Love y'all,
Stylestella3 XxX