Chapter 30

Harrys POV

We were now on the plane arriving to our destination. I am going to make sure this is the best anniversary ever!

Darcy deserves a break after all the shit I put her hthrough.

Speaking of Darcy, she was sat curled up into my arm sleeping. I told her to sleep as it was a long journey.

I'm really exited!

Louis helped me plan this he was upset that I was upset so we plane this. I'm thinking of it to be very romantic.

'We have now landed in 'the city of love' Paris' the lady on the intercom said.

Wow that was really cheesy.

"Darcy, babe wake up we're here" I say nudging her a bit.

She yaws and rubs her eyes. "what ?" She says.

"We have arrived look out of the window"

She leans across me and looks out of the window, gasping at the sight!

"We are in Paris!" she practically screams.

"Yes babe! now come on everyone is off the plane" she looks around to see that everyone was of the plane.

We hollered a taxi and drive to the 5 star hotel with a view if the sea. we were right on the beach. it was beautiful.

Darcy's POV

4 hours later

We wen sightseeing! We saw the Eiffel Tower and it was truly beautiful!

We are now back at the hotel. I was watching 'friends' I can't get over this programme.

"Babe" harry said in my ear biting it, making me shiver.

"Yes" I moaned I couldn't help it he was so irresistible!

"Let's take this upstairs, yeah?" He said suductively. I nosed not being able to speak.

He picked me up bridal style and too me to the bedroom where he place me on the soft, comfy mattress.

He started kissing me. Passionately, very passionately.

He sucked an bit on my neck leaving a love bite.

He then took my shirt, pants and bra off. It was really fair so I flipped us over so harry was on the mattress. He smirked as I took his shirt off reviling his oh-so-perfect abs.

I then moved on to his right skinny jeans. It took a few tugs before they were flung onto the floor and out of the way.

Harry the flipped us over and move his head to my jaw leaving kisses in it and moving further down until he was at the waist line I've my panties.

He took the band in his mouth and pulled back to pinged it back into place. He knew what he was doing to me, he was teasing me.

"Harry stop teasing I need you, please" I half moaned half said. He nodded and took my panties off.

A few seconds later something entered me.

Harry's POV

I entered two finger into her, now scissoring her. Every time she gasped and moaned my name it made me harder and harder until I couldn't take it any more.

I took out my fingers, hearing a whine coming from Darcy making me smirk, and put my fingers in my mouth tasting every bit of her.

I then tore my boxers of and flung them to the floor, pulling out a condom from the bedside table and slipping it on quickly.

I lined myself up in her entrance and pushed in seconds later.

Darcy as wincing in pain, so I kissed her soft, swollen lips and waited for her nod of approval to carry on.

Not a minute later, she nodded and I quickly started thrusted into her.

It was slow and steady at first but hearing those moans and gasped I came after three more thrusts.

I pulled out of her, took the condom off and threw it In the bin.

She smiled a tired smile, her eyes dropping shut.

I pulled the cover over us and pulled her to my body.

"I love you baby, don't ever forget that" I whispered into her hair.

"I love you too, so so much!" She whispered back. And soon sleep consumed us.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating in soo long! But thank you for everyone who is reading this and enjoys this! I love you all!!

And for the reads and votes Dayum guys thank you I was so happy when I found out how meany are reading and voting love you again guys ❤️💜❤️💜

Reads: 1.8k💬
Votes: 114 🌟

Comment and vote please! 🌟💬love you!

Follow me on twitter: cookiestymo

Love y'all
Kira XxX