Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to the very wierd smell of carrot panc-Louis. Should have known. I sat up and looked to my left where Darcy sleeps, she wasnt there. Probably all ready downstairs making Louis panckaes, he cant bake. I laughed ay the thought of louis baking, probably would end up with shit on the floor.

I carelessly walked out of the room feeling a bit chilly today. When i got down stairs Darcy, Lou, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. The looked like they all had seen a ghost, but louis and darcy just smirked at the faces on the boys. "HARRY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE!" Liam yelled at me. I looked down and in fact i was indeed naked. i just laughed and walked in to the kichen pulling out some orange juice.

"Ignore us then" Niall said with a hint of amussement in his thick irish accent.

I just smiles. "Dont I do that most of the time?"

"Yes but not the point. Look at louis he lookes like he is about to jump of his pants." A sleepy zayn said. I just laughed and we all went to get dressed.

"so what are we going to do now Harry?" Darcy questioned whilst walking out of the house and into the black range rover.

"Let's go to the carnival!" I yelled and she giggled. We drove for at least an hour until we saw bright flashing lights. I squeezed and we ran, well waddled into the park. The first thing we saw Was hook-a-duck. We ran straight towards it and I paid for both of us, even though Darcy was complaining about it.

Darcy's P.O.V

"28, 23, 64, 34 and 101. Well done miss you won a big prize from the top, what will it be?" she asked me sweetly, I looked at the top shelf and glanced at the toy and teddies. I then saw a police set with 6 walkie talkies, 6 lots of handcuffs, 6 police badges, 6 F.B.I wallets and 6 pretend guns with suction cup pellets. I immediately went forth at knowing the boys and me could have fun with that.

"I'll have the police set over there." I pointed and she quickly got it, when she handed it me she looked at harry. She didn't just look at Harry she was obviously checking him out. It was clear as day.

"Kay thanks bye." I said quickly dragging a pouting Harry.

"no fair you cheated." Harry laughed.

"no I did not, any ways it has 6 lots of thing in it you me and the boys can play cops." I said in a 'duh' motion. He laughed and cheered.

" do you want some cotton candy? Cause I know I do." Harry chuckled. It was the most beautifulest thing I have ever heard. I was probably stealing for quiet some time as Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"yeah? yeah I would love some cotton candy." I said smiling like an idiot.

"okiee dokes babe, go wait over there." Harry said pointing to a bench.

"okiee cya in a min." I giggled kissing him on the cheek. If you are wondering I gave my police set to harry to carry, I can't be arsed right now. I walked over to the bin and sat down. I decided to look through my new twitter on my new I phone, because Harry decided to go behind my back and get me an iPhone and set me a twitter on it. You will never guess what the phone cover is... Well it is of me and Harry pulling a pouting face it was the best gift ever. The boys were also following me which meant I got over 12,000 followers it was fucking crazy shit if you ask me.

@Harrys_Dimples: @Harry_Styles and @Darcy_Janes Can't wait for those little bugger to come. I bet they will look soo cute, Harry's curls and Darcy's eyes. #CantWait

Aww this girl was too cute. And after I retweeted and followed her #CantWait was trending. So I decided to tweet her back.

@Darcy_Janes: @Harrys_Dimples thank you soo much. You are too sweet I'll see we can get you a meet and greet. Yeah?

@Harrys_Dimples: @Darcy_Janes thank you for the follow.and OMG I would love you for that.

I laughed and put my phone away. When I did I saw a boy about my age, tan skin, blond hair, brown eyes and muscles appear. He wasn't as cute as Harry but he was good looking. "Hey I'm josh, what's your name sweetheart?" he asked sweetly.

"I have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant with his baby thank you very much, I said walking over to harry who just so happenes to be looking in our direction and scowling. "Harry don't worry I said I had a boyfriend and that I was pregnant. Okiee Love?" I said rubbing his arm he seemed to relax after that.

That's when God decided to embarrass me and make me fart, loudly. My cheeks turned red as Harry was dubbed over pissing himself. I just stood there while people watched.I just pulled out my phone and checked the time, oh shit it was 1:25. We had to be at the meeting at 2:00 and at the Ellen show at 3:00.

"Harry we have to go the meeting is in 35 minutes," I whispered in his ear and with that he stopped. We at his car in seconds climbing in. We drove singing to 'same love' by mackle morr.

We pulled up in no time and found all the boys and Paul stood at the doors. We got out of the car and walked to the boys with a smile the boys smiled back and we walked in, in scilence. I was extreamly awkward.

We stood outside the door not knowing what to do, who would make the first room. We were probably stood there for five minutes so I decided to just knockon the door cutting out the awkwardness that lies in front of me. Shortly after kinking a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, light red lipstick and boobs hung out answers the door looking at all the boy, esoeshaly Harry, I just coughed and snapped her out of her eye raping session with Harry who, might I add, was completely oblivious to it because he staring at me.

I smile but en felt really uncomfortable as we walked in and all eyes were on me. I started to fidget as we sat down, but Harry just interwined our hands together and I completely relaxed.

"Boys, miss.Janes. Glad you could make it. Now we have som business to take care of involving Harry and Darcy. So no inter jections until I have finished seeking. Ok?" he said sternly we all nodded our heads and sent he a signal to carry on.

"Harry , Darcy you know the baby will cause soo much buzz, but Harry you have a bod boy image to up hold, you can't ruin that with a kid-" He began but Harry imeadietly cut him off.

"This little kid is the best thing that ever happened to one direction, we have kept your deal to not tell the fans until the baby has arrived. But saying my image was runined, I don't give to shits about that you put me with all those bimbos and whores, do you know I almost said Darcy whilst talking to the press. I never liked my bad boy image it made me look like a man whore-" it was Harrys turn to be cut off by the stressy guy.

"what did I say about cutting me off." he said shaking his head. "
Can allow you get out the office whilst we make a decision." he said rubbing a hand over his face in frustration. We all got up and pilled out of the room.

We didn't speak on word to each other just Harry occasionally pulling at his curls or rubbing my huge pregnat belly. We were cut out of out thoughts when the slutty girl called us back into the office. She bumped into me deliberately and I almost fell over but Harry caught me and sent daggers at her.

"right we have come to the conclusion that....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arr cliffhanger!!! Sorry not sorry. Hahahah.

WOW 168 reads guys I LOVE you! But not as much as Harry Styles though (Hahahaha) keep reading it gets interesting.

Love y'all
Stylestella3 XXX