Chapter 11

Darcy's P.O.V

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My phone was buzzing I tried to reach and get it but a strong arm was rapped protectivly around my bare stomach, images of last night were flooding back. I smiled at the thought and slid out. Thats when i realised i was naked. I went over to Harrys wardrobe and pulled out a long bettles T-shirt I then found my batman underwear and pulled them up my thighs. I walked over to my phone and read the text.

My phone fell from my hands and hit the floor. The text was from my brothe it said: -
sis sorry to didturb you but im in hospital dont know why but do you think you can come round to malibu?- Derick x

Harry came rushing over he pulled me to his lap."what is the matter babe?" I sniffle tears falling out of my wattery eyes. "My brother h-he is on hospital and asked me to come to malibu." I said crying my eyes out to harrys toned chest.

"Baby its ok dont worry ill get you a plane ticket and you can go. ok?" He said calmly.

"But long distant relationships dont work out." I said quietly.

"we will make this work i promis. i promise babe. ok" I nod not wanting to speak anymore.

3 days later

Harry's P.O.V

"Have you got everthing?" I asked almost about to cry.

"Yeah." she said sadly.

I kissed her forehead and let tears roll downd my cheak, she rubbed them away with her thumb. "I'll call you when i land ok. I love you so much." She wimpered. We kissed like we wern't going to see each other oh wait we wern't.

"i'll miss you so much louis." He takled her in a bear hug

"you too" He said kissing her head

" Niall and liam. Ill miss you both." They both hugged her tightly.

"we will too dont grow to tall ok i still need my huggs." Niall said sadly.

"You zanyn, i know Perrie loves you so keep hold of her." She said trying to lighten the mood but it wasnt helping.

America-Malibu boarding in 5 minutes.

"Thats my flight guys, Come round when ever you can. I love you all. espeshally you Harry." she walked over to and kissed my lips softly but passionatly."Bye Harry i will always love you" She aaid sniffalimg and cryimg. I quickly whiped away her tears as she wept.

Darcy's P.O.V

"BYE!" I yelled as i was about to board the flight. I blew aharry a quick kiss as i walked away.I went down the corridore and borded the plane. I put my bags into the compartment and  sat down in the seat next to the window. I put my I pod on and listened to mcfly-shine a light on her. After half an hour of listning to it i turned it off.

The flight attendent was talking shit about the plane and crap. After I buckled my seatbealt and the plane took off. I decided to take a quick sleep.As i did i found out that i left my music off, so i turned it on and an ed sheeran song came on, thats when i fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of the plane landing. When it was time to get off, I aited for everyone to get off. once they were off i got my stuff and headded out of the plane doore and down the corridore, As i got to the crowded frount area i saw my name on cardboard, so i walkdd over to him."Are you miss Janse?" He asked politly.

"Yeah, why?"

"I have been told to take you to the hospital to cheak on your brother."

"Oh,Ok. Lets go then."

He took me out of the airport and onto the warm streets of malibu. I got into the small taxi and he opened the door for me to get in. I smiled and nodde. Still upset for leaving Harry. Oh Harry i better text him to see if hes alright.

To: Harry

from: Darcy
Are you ok? I miss you soo soo much, i wish you were here I love you Hazza xxx

I got a text back within seconds.

To: Darcy

From:Harry
Fine, Miss you alot more than you think babe I love you. I wish you were here Darc xxx

I cried again. Damn Harry had always had that affect on me. I love him so much...