Chapter 14

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Harry it's......your baby." she said. I didnt know what to say. I couldnt possibly be my baby because it has only been six-oh yeah we had sex he day before she got the text. I guess it was too late for an abortion now. but something inside me didnt want to have one it wanted me to be a father.

The next thing I new I was on the floor.

"Is he ok?" I heard quiet muffles around the room.

"Yeah he's fine, he should wake up any muinut now." I heard a mother voice Speke. Which is true because I opened my eyes to see me sat on the hotel bed with the boys and Darcy scattered arround looking tired as fuck! Then I remembered.......

Darcy was pregnant.

"Thank god your ok Harry." Darcy whispered in my ear making me shiver in a good way, oh how I missed this.

"yeah I'm fine, what happened?" I questioned even though I had a good idea.

"You fainted when I told you I was pregnant, Harry." she chuckled slightly.

"we will leave you two love birds alone, come on boys." Louis said, so I gave him the muddle finger and he just laughed along with the other boys.Once they left my attention turned to Darcy she was stood ther with a smile on her face and looking into my emerald green eyes.

She then took in a sharp breath and said quietly " I have missed you soo much, Harry you really have no idea." Holding her tears back at the last bit.

"Oh I think I have, I was crying most of the time... oh fuck I just sounded like a pussy didn't I? I said putting my had over my mouth, which made her chuckle even more.

"Kind of, but what are we going to do about the baby, Hazz?" She said smiling softly. I just got up from the bed and embraced her in a giant hug which she gladly returned.

"Well I go back if you want me back." I saiid giving her my famous smirk. She stood ther giggling but answered "I do but won't management have something to do about this, and the fans Im going to get such hate of your fans and what about your world tou-" I cut her off giving her a kiss on her lips, oh how I have wanted do that for a very long time. Once we pull away to get air she smiles."Me and the boys will talk to management tomorrow afternoon, I am not letting you go that easily again." I said kissing her again.

She smiled. "I love you Harry." she said breathing on my neck.

"I love you so much more Darcy." I said keeping her in the embrace. She then pulled me in for another kiss but this time more passionately than sweetly.

"EWW PDA GUYS!!!!" Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn harmonised. We both laughed at each and every one of them.

"We're going to see management tomorrow but tonight we are going out for dinner!" I whispered/yelled.

"Are you fucking kidding me im pregnant and those are about the only clothes that will fit me 'cause of my baby bump." she said giggling a bit.

"I know how about we go to the fanciest restaurant and we just were jogger and a rondom top?" Louis asked and we all nod this should be entertaining...

__________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I can't believe that I have 97 reads AAAAAARRRRRHHHHH!!! I have been waiting for this day to come. I now it may not sound like a lot but for an inexperienced person, It's pretty Freaking Amazing!!!

Love yall.....

Stylestella3 xxx