•Chapter Seven•

Your POV....

Hugging Hannah tightly, you couldn't help but begin to cry. The tears dropped from your chin to Hannah's apron. Hannah was softly combing through your (H/L) (H/C) hair, but also giving a death glare towards Alois's office window.

"What happened (F/N)?" Hannah asked quietly.

"H-H-He.....s-Scares me, and he kept getting closer and closer towards me." You wailed, but was muffled since your face was in Hannah's apron.

"Shush, don't cry (F/N). It's okay....I'll stay by your side." Hannah said reinsuring.

"P-P-Please....I-I don't want to be near him alone. I don't want him to try to do anything." You sobbed quietly.

"I won't let him touch you." Hannah whispered comfortingly in your ear. You took a big breath before continuing to cry.

You hated it here, everything about this place made you feel terrified out of your mind. The only person you felt completely comfortably with was with Hannah, she was like a big sister to you.

"Miss Hannah and Miss (F/N)." Thompson's suddenly called out. Hannah hugged you more tightly and continued to comb through your hair as she looked at the triplets.

The triplets stood there with concerned looks on their faces. However, they also had an angered expression in their eyes.

"What is it?" Hannah asked.

"The Master is having a few people come over tonight, his uncle, the Druitt, and a priest." Timber explained.

"We need to get the place cleaned up immediately." Canterbury exclaimed.

"Before the master kicks all of our asses." Thompson muttered.

"Well, we mustn't disobey the master's orders. (F/N) will be with me while I'll clean." Hannah replied.

"Okay." Thompson replied.

"Sounds good to me." Canterbury replied.

"Better you than the nut of a master." Timber mumbled.

Then quickly all of you walked away from the garden, and you helped Hannah as she cleaned before the guests arrived.

I wonder what it will be like....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Few hours later....

"Man, that takes forever just to clean one floor!" You exclaimed before plopping onto a couch. Hannah nodded and sat down next to you. However, Claude walked into the room and looked straight at you.

"Miss (F/N), the master has requested for you to get cleaned up and ready when the guests have arrived." Claude announced.

"W-Why me? Wouldn't it just be ether for me to stay in my room, so then I won't interrupt anything?" You asked with a stutter.

"The master wants to introduce you to his Uncle." Claude answered. His monotone voice making you shiver slightly.

Claude shortly left, leaving you confused and anxious about Alois' uncle arriving shortly. Hannah patted your head before standing up, and with a reinsuring smile she said.