•Chapter Nineteen•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)

Flashback....
Four years ago....

You shivered as the chamber room was completely silent, the members of the club retired for the evening and all the children attempted to sleep for once in a while. You weakly pulled your torn (F/C) dress to cover your legs as a chilly breeze came through.

"(F/N)..." a voice called out. Turning your head you tried to let your (E/C) eyes adjust to the darkness, and soon you saw the person calling your name. Ciel Phatomhive.

He scooted closer towards you and sat next to you in the corner of the jail cell. In the other cells you could hear those who were recently stamped sobbing quietly to themselves, and those who were crying because they craved for death at this point.

"I feel sick....nothing about this place is right." Ciel groaned in pain, but before you could reply he scooted to one edge of the jail cell and threw up, you cringed and sighed as he wiped his mouth and returned to your corner area.

"I-I-I-I can't....r-r-remember the last time....I-I-I've been outside." You exclaimed quietly. Ciel stared at you for a moment until grabbing your hand and attempted to warm it. His breath was shallow as he tried, but as minutes went by you gently touched his hand telling him to stop.

"Just stop Ciel....I'm fine-"

"But no one is." Ciel replied in fear. You only shook your head and sighed.

"I'll be fine....you need to worry about yourself and not me." You whispered. Your voice cracked from the lack of water, and soon you started to cry.

"O-One day we'll make it out of here, I promise you that." Ciel exclaimed, glancing at him you saw determination in his ocean blue eyes. However, the scene changed to when you looked at him starting with the darkness that freed them all.

"THEN I CHOOSE!" Ciel yelled, and your scream could be heard as you saw his ice blue eye turn into a purple one with a star symbol.

A symbol that meant darkness...

"DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!" The familiar boy's voice cries out, and all you could remember was the blonde boy with blue eyes screaming in agony as he held a corpse in his arms...

A corpse of a little boy....

FlashBack Ended....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~

"NO!" You screamed as you woke up, your whole body trembling from fear as you started to cry. Looking around your surroundings you realized it was late at night, the moon light glowed dimly in your room as the sound of a breeze scraped against the windows. You could help but let your salty tears stream down your face and let out a wail as you gripped onto the bed sheets.

Suddenly, in the distance you could hear someone rushing quickly. You immediately attempted to wipe away all your tears, but soon you heard the person reach towards your door and slowly twist the doorknob.

"H-H-Hannah?" You whispered in a sob. However, the door opened slowly revealing Claude. His yellow eyes seemed to have widened slightly as he stared at you sobbing uncontrollably.