•Chapter Eighteen•

(Don't start the music till I mention so.)

Third POV....

The whole crowd went silent as they watched the Earl Trancy and (F/N) stand in the middle of the ball, as the orchestra waited for the approval to begin Alois placed his hands gently against (F/N)'s waist and tried his best not to blush.

"Ready?" Alois whispered. (F/N) hesitantly nodded her head before placing her hands into his shoulders and looking down at the ground bashfully.

(Start the music)

The orchestra began and slowly the two danced away. At first, (F/N) slightly stumbled a few times but Alois just giggled at her shyness and helped her with her dance stance. Soon the two were naturals at the waltz, and one part Alois decided to spin her around a couple times and pick her up and spin. The crowd all started to clap at the Earl's dance talent, and (F/N) was blushing so much from Alois' talents.

"I-I didn't know you could dance Alois." (F/N) stuttered as they waltz. Alois smirked towards her and laughed.

"You would be surprise at some talents I have up my sleeve." Alois replied. (F/N) laughed and rolled her eyes towards him.

However, standing within the crowd was Ciel Phatomhive, his anger pumped through his veins as he noticed Alois giving him an sly smirk.

"Damn bastard." Ciel muttered under his breath. Ciel only sighed as he continued to stare at (F/N), her features were still the same when they met...

She's still beautiful as always..I don't care about Alois, she will be mine, Ciel growled in his thoughts.

Then hidden away within the shadows of the balcony that over looked the ball room were the two demon butlers. Sebastian and Claude stood there with smirks crawling upon their faces as they watched their masters pawing against a special maiden.

"Seems my master has taken interest in Miss (L/N)." Sebastian said.

"But she is already with my master, and that won't be changing anytime soon." Claude replied.

"Yet you seek for my master's soul?" Sebastian replied with a death glare. Claude remained quiet as he continued to look upon his master and (F/N).

(F/N)... just because I long for a different soul, doesn't mean that I will allow the different to consume all his wishes as my master sits in the darkness, Claude thought to himself.

"Lets make a deal." Sebastian said. Claude turned his head towards Sebastian's direction and smirked.

"A deal? Sounds interesting." Claude replied.

Soon the two sat in a room that had animal sculptures hanging within the walls, and carrying two white roses the two bit their wrists and watched as their own blood splash against the roses' defying petals.

"You and your master will become the targets for my masters ultimate goal." Sebastian said. Tossing the rose Claude caught it gracefully and tossed his back towards Sebastian.

"And once Ciel has achieve his goal we shall fight over his soul."Claude replied. They tossed their roses back as they watched the roses turn black.

(WHOA THAT RHYMED!)

"Our masters shall also fight over their other ultimate goal, the goal to have the maiden (F/N) (L/N) as their own." Sebastian ended with a smirk forming on his face.

"And whoever achieves that goal will also keep the maiden as theirs, while the looser shall live in pure agony." Claude said.

"The deal is done." Sebastian purred.