•Chapter Twenty-Seven•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)
Your POV...

Silence overtook you and the butler as he guided you to Ciel's study, your body slowly filling up with fear as you walked down the hallways.

I could just run for it and try to get out of here, but damn it where would I go then, and who knows, maybe Ciel would call the Scotland Yard on me, you wondered to yourself. Constantly you would glance at all doors, windows, or any hallway you presumed would be a good exit, yet with the mysterious butler watching you closely you weren't able to attempt any moves.

I can't do anything since that creepy butler is watching me down like a hawk, so how am I going to be able to escape from here? You thought to yourself. Sebastian stopped by a door and knocked on it softly, when hearing a mumble 'come in' your heart began to drop as you realized who you were going to have to face.

Lets just get this over with, you thought to yourself unfortunately. Your (E/C) eyes began to slightly shake as Sebastian twisted the door knob, and as he opened the door he bowed towards you.

"Ladies first." Sebastian said, his smirk crawling upon his face as if he was amused by the situation you are put in. Rolling your eyes at the mysterious butler you looked down at the ground as you entered the room. Quickly glancing at the room you could see shelves of books lined up perfectly against all of the walls expect one which had a huge window looking out towards the garden, and there you could see Ciel sitting there making a towers out of cards.

Slowly you lifted your head, your (E/C) eyes filled with slight anger now as you continued to stare at the navy haired boy who now noticed your presence in the room. Sebastian stood next to Ciel, and whispering into his ear you watched as Ciel nodded before waving off at Sebastian.

"Of course, my young lord." Sebastian slurred. Then swiftly he exited the room, but as the door closed the two of you remained in an awkward silence. You fiddled with your thumbs and avoided all eye contact from Ciel, but after a five minutes you could hear him sigh to himself.

"How are you feeling?" Ciel asked. You raised your eyebrows towards him with anger plastered upon your face.

"Just splendid." You replied sarcastically. Ciel roles his Ocean blue eye and combed his hand through his hair.

"Look (F/N) I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't intend to do that to you, and when it happened I felt terrible about it." Ciel explained. Even though his voice sounded as if he was annoyed, you could tell there was a hint of genuine regret in his voice. You tried to ignored his apology, but only sighing sadly you replied scarcely.

"I-Its okay Ciel."

Ciel's ocean blue eye seemed to have widened some, but soon he looked down at the ground and looked at if he was lost in his thoughts.

"Why am I here?" You asked quickly. Ciel lifted his head and looked up towards you.

"I won, remember?" Ciel asked. Your heart dropped hearing this, and immediately you were ind denial.

"N-No, that's not true....it can't be." You whispered in disbelief. Ciel stood up from his desk and stood in front of you, and gently touching your shoulder he nodded.

"It is (F/N). I took you here because if you were to stay with that monster he would of surely tried to do something to you." Ciel exclaimed. You felt panic rush through your veins and discomfort as he gripped your shoulder tightly, so pushing Ciel away you shook your head.

"I don't believe you!" You shouted.

"But you should." Ciel said tauntingly. You saw him attempt to grab your hand, but backing away from him you took a deep breath as you felt tears threatening to fall down your eyes.