•Chapter Eleven•

Your POV...

Shivering from the sudden chills that breeze through the hallways, you felt the tension grow as you continued searching for the obnoxious blonde haired boy. Paranoia surfaced into your thoughts when sudden noises would occurred, and slowly you started to panic.

Why do I feel like this?, you questioned to yourself. You kept readjusting your black robe to reserve the remaining warmth from your body, but after a while your feet and hands began to go numb.

"What is happening here?" You whispered to yourself in fear. Feeling the lump in your throat, the sound of something shattering made you jump from panic and make your skin crawl. Listening closely you also could hear someone groaning from pain, and the familiar voice that sounded angry.

"Get out of here, you stupid tart!" Alois yelled. Looking around and using the sound of his voice, you went into a jog. When you arrived towards a room in the middle of a hallway, your (E/C) eyes widened as you saw Hannah scurrying quickly away from the room where Alois' voice could be heard.

"H-Hannah?" You stuttered. Hannah's blue eyes landed onto your eyes, and swiftly she held you close while softly directing you away from the bedroom. Confusion filled your thoughts as you stopped Hannah at her tracks and held onto her hands to comfort her.

"Hannah what's going on?" You whispered.

"You shouldn't go near the master (F/N), and especially don't be in contact with that man." Hannah said in a hushed tone.

"B-But why?-"

"(F/N)!" Alois' voice called out cheerfully, you turned around and noticed Alois standing near door to the Stranger's bedroom, and scurrying down the hallway he pulled you into a hug. You gasped from shock, but shortly returned the hug.

"Miss (F/N) you really should retire for the night-"

"Hannah, I believe (F/N) can choose to turn in for the night whenever she wants." Alois said darkly. You glanced at Hannah with pleading eyes to leave, so then she wouldn't be treated badly again. Hannah understood your pleading eyes, and hesitantly she bowed to the two of you before walking away.

"So, (F/N) what were you even doing out here?" Alois asked softly.

"Looking for you." You relied slightly nervously. Alois' blue eyes widened and a smirk slowly formed on his face.

"Oh really?, missing me?" Alois said with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes and punched him playfully, causing the both of you to laugh. However, observing him you noticed a slight pink blush dusting across his cheeks.

Man he's cute....

"I want you to meet the stranger we let into the house!" Alois said, he grabbed your arm and the two of you rushed towards the stranger's bedroom. Entering the room you felt extreme tension, the stranger sat on the bed next to his trunk still in his coat and top hat on. However, as the stranger lifted his head, you swore you saw a soft red glow coming from his eyes.

"This is (F/N), you must remember her from earlier." Alois introduced you. The strangers figure stiffened slightly, and his head lifted even more. You shivered from slight panic, but covered yourself comfortable with your black silk robe.

"Yes, I do remember her." The stranger replied, your teeth clenched as the familiar soothing voice filled your ears. This man was starting to scare you.

"U-U-Um...nice to meet you." Your replied shakily. Alois glanced at you with slight concern, but shortly jumped next to the stranger and was trying to make the man talk.