Chapter 2

A flock of swans swooped high above me in arches of grace. Their downy feathers whistled in the wind as the white glinted in the sun.

Following these birds of beauty, I noticed how the scenery changed from a lonely road to the dark brown soil of a forest ground. I walked further into the greenery, still following the swans.

They all glided down somewhere in front of me, and the picture that lay before me was....

... Magical.

There was a crystal blue lake that literally glimmered in the sunlight. It was as clear as glass, and you could see the glistening pieces of sediment settled into the ground.

A majestic waterfall loomed over the lake, its translucent collage of water dropping noisily.

Gray rocks lead a narrow stream away from the pond. Behind the waterfall and pond was a clearing, and there was an orange/red tinge to the peach ground.

Everything was so serene. It looked as if it came out of a painting.The trees surrounding the scene really captured the essence of innocence.

I decided to try something that I had been working on for weeks. I stepped forward and cautiously lifted my left foot and lowered it carefully onto the lake's surface.

I then lifted my right foot and lowered it too. So there I was, standing on water, doing what I couldn't have done weeks ago. It was awesome. I'm awesome.

Oh where did my modesty go? I took a step foward. Then back. I repeated that action several times before I walked carefully to the middle of the pond. I transformed my rags into a radical white dress that sinched at the waist and tumbled to my feet. My hair now contained a white streak that parted it in two.

I rolled my shoulders and made the wind blow, though I had no control over how it reacted. It surprisingly caressed my cheek gently as it blew past.

I know what this scene looked like. A tranquil looking place in the middle of the forest. A glorious lake and waterfall with a clearing hiding behind it. And a girl, certainly not human, standing in the middle of the lake, bearing an expression of peace.

What.

A.

Sight.

I continued across the pond at a steady speed and reached the beginning of the waterfall quite quickly. I stepped through the waterfall,  almost drenching myself hadn't I put a barrier up at the last second. While gliding over to the middle of the clearing, I looked around.

        It was about 1/2 an acre of land. Still big enough for a mansion. So I built one.

         How? I'm magical, remember? I used my earth element to build the mansion. I used wood and bricks for it. Along with my essence, everything within the clearing was evil proof and natural disaster proof.

        Bricks were used for the 6 chimneys and fireplaces. The walls of each 6 bedrooms were made of wood.There were 2 game rooms.

        1 large kitchen, 3 parlors and 2 dining rooms. Half of the house was white. The other half black. Each side had random paint splatters of all color. There was a garden in the front and back. Everything was of hydroelectric power. The water was from the waterfall.

          The rooms were made to fit a person's personality and mood. Right now, my room was black and white with random paint splatters. Just like how the outside if the house is painted.

          The ceiling is gold. It had silver clouds and a colorful rainbow. I guess my personality is random and colorful. Hmmmm.

       Llamas!!!!