| 0 |

Wedding Day
|Three years ago|
zero>> Rose

"She's ready for the dress! Where is the dress?" Harli said loudly.

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a little girl and now it's finally here.

I sat there, thankful that my mother and best friends could make it on this special day.

Chole brought in a bag, containing my wedding dress. She carefully pulled it out, as I slowly placed it on my body. I loved everything about my dress. It made me feel pretty.

"Please don't cry Rosie! You're going to ruin your makeup," Harli said. "You don't want to go out looking like the joker on your wedding day."

Harli grabbed a tissue and wiped the remaining tears from my face.

"I just feel so pretty," I smiled.

My mother walked me towards the mirror, "You look beautiful," My mother smiled. "You're my beautiful princess."

My mother kissed my cheek, as she helped me put on my jewelry.

She placed a stray of hair behind my ear, "Today is your special day sweetheart, I want you too enjoy it." She smiled.

"I love you mom," I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you more."

"This is just so sweet," Chole and Harli cooed.

"Oh, I almost forgot," My mother shouted. "I have something to give you."

My mother held a box that had a white ribbon wrapped around it.

"What is this mom?" I asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself," My mother held my hand.

I opened the box to see a little locket.

"Mom! You didn't have to do this," I started to tear up.

I opened the locket to see a picture of me and my father inside.

"This is really sweet of you mom," I wiped my tears. "I will treasure this gift for as long as I live."

"I'm glad that you like it," She wiped my tears.

My cousin Julian poked her head into the room, "Hurry up!" She hissed.

I gave my mother a tight hug before heading out to my uncle.

I placed my hand on my uncles arm as we made our way outside.

zero>> Chris

Today was the day...the day I was marrying the love of my life.

"You know-" My father fixed my tie. "I'm sorry for all the wrong words I've ever said about your mother...I'm sorry for every wrong thing I ever said about marriage."

I looked at him.

"Cause, the truth is here right now. I want to thank her...tell her that I don't have any regrets...because she gave me you," He said. "I'm proud you son."

I smiled, pulling my old mans into a tight hug.

"You ready?" My aunt Shari walked over and gave me a hug. "Today is your big day, I'm so proud of you."

I smiled, "Lets go."

I got into my spot, having my best men stand beside me.

I watched as all the bridesmaids walked down the aisle and then I spotted the most beautiful woman ever. She looked better than ever, I can't believe this day is actually here.

"Please all rise," The pastor spoke.

Everyone lifted up from their seats as we watched Rose walk down the aisle.

"Please all be seated."

Everyone sat back down.

"Who gives this woman to this man," The pastor cleared his throat.

"I do! Welcome to the family Christopher," Rose's mother smiled.

"And who gives this man to this woman," He asked.

My father stood up smiling, "I do! I'm glad to have you in the family Rose. Thank you for being there for my son."

"Thank you," Rose smiled.

"Hold each-others right hand and repeat after me," The pastor spoke. "I Rose take you Chris-"

"To have and to hold," Rose looked into my eyes.

"For better or for worse."

"For better or for worse," We repeated after him.

"When god has joined, no one may divide," The pastor smiled. "You may now kiss the bride."

I leaned over and kissed her.

Everyone got up from their seats and began clapping.

"May I present to you! Rose and Chris...husband and wife," The pastor lifted his hands into the air.

I held Rose's hand as we jumped over the broom.

We smiled the rest of the way down the aisle as flowers were being thrown at us.

Today will be a day I will never forget.

-------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my new story, please tell me what you think of it so far. Honest feedback would help a lot.

COMMENT | VOTE | SHARE
©_Legally_