weekly idol pt. 2

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"Welcome back to Weekly Idol~!" the emcees re-opened the show. "Alright, it's time for individual battle!"

"So you guys are gonna battling for yourself, then a member from each group with the most win will be the winner," Hyungdon explained. "I know this is what you guys are waiting...the prize is the best quality meat and our staffs will grill it here, live." The two groups were screaming happily at the thought of delicious grilled meat.

"This time, we paid for it," Defconn bragged (in a joking way). "The first game is Ugly Dance Contest." we all whined and screamed "why" internally.

"The rules are, when the music plays, if you feel like you can do the ugliest dance with the ugliest face, you can step forward and just dance to the beat shamelessly!" Hyungdon. "we will pick the ugliest two from each group."

We just nodded. I started to gather my nerve and throw the shame away. Eat jjajangmyeon with meat would be good. Me and my girls comforted each other and did random rituals before we smear our images.

"Are you guys ready?" Before we could say yes, the music turned up already. It played Redfoo - New Thang. We--blackpink still couldn't move from our chair, whilst Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook already danced weirdly with their ugly faces.

My competitive side was thrilled and i didn't hesitate one bit to step forward and danced crazily. I changed my face expression as ugly as i could. Jisoo was following me behind. Now, me-Jisoo-Hoseok-Taehyung-Jungkook were battling. Then, Namjoon was the last one who joined us.

The ones who didn't participate were laughing their ass off, including Hyungdon and Defconn. For the last seconds, i stretched my face muscles so i could show my best-ugliest-face.

Then Hyungdon came forward, "STOP STOP! THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR BROADCAST."We all laughed. My unnies were protecting me and dragged me to the chair. I could see some BTS members were covering the camera in the action for protecting my image.

I just laughed-bowed down-and kept apologizing. "Let's just end this battle for her image's sake."

"So, Taehyung what do you think?" Defconn chuckled.

"She was great," he shook his head in awe and gave me a thumb up. I was still laughing while thanked him.

"I will choose the winners from BTS first," we did the drumroll sound.

"V AND JUNGKOOK!" We clapped. The winners were posing for the camera showing their ugly faces. "Sorry J-Hope and Rap Monster, you guys did great but V and Jungkook did better."

"And blackpink--" he sighed. "It's obvious that the winners are Lisa and Jisoo!" me and Jisoo hugged and 'yay'ed so noisily. We posed for the camera but this time, i had to control my face.

"Move on to the next game, Reenact a Drama Scene!"

"The rules are different, i'm the one who is gonna choose the player," Hyungdon smirked. "For your information, the two companies already agreed to you guys do this game, we even showed them the drama scene we're going to use."