honey

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Since the little confessing thingy me and Jungkook had, we barely met because of our respective schedule. But we still kept in touch via text and call.

Being my number one priority, I told everything about Jungkook to my Unnies. They did a great job as my sisters--best friends--group mates, they supported me but that doesn't mean they didn't warned about me and Jungkook's relationship. Who says I'm unlucky? I think I'm so lucky to have Unnies like them beside me.

"Lisa, please tell him that you can't sleep," Jisoo opened my room door harshly as she was taking me back to reality.

"Not again unnie, I feel sorry for him that he always has to sing every night," I shook my head but Jisoo just crawled to my bed and gave me a pleading look.

Yes, I sometimes had trouble to sleep at night. One day I told Jungkook about that, and that night he literally called me to sang a lullaby for me so I can sleep. His voice is so beautiful that could miraculously bring me to a deep sleep.

Until Rosé knew about this, she told the two Unnies how I got to listen to Jungkook's beautiful voice everytime I can't sleep. Then at some times, they snuggled to my room to hear his singing voice, and we ended up sleeping together. In my room.

And that is why Jisoo asked me to tell Jungkook that I can't sleep tonight.

"Please, I can't sleep tonight due to the caffeine I drank earlier,"

I cuddled her, "I actually can't sleep either, but still, I might annoy him."

"You are always annoying though," Jisoo literally just roasted me. I glared at her and pouted.

Then my phone vibrated. I immediately got up and reached it.

A call from Kookie🐰

I happily picked it up. Jisoo, who was also getting up, gestured me to press the speaker button. I pressed it, for her.

"Kookie!"

"Lisa! What are you doing now?"

"Nothing much, just cuddling with Jisoo unnie hehe, and you?"

"I'm in the middle of talking with my hyungs,"

"Really? Don't say that you turn your speaker on..." I kind of embarrassed if the entire BTS members could hear me.

"Actually yes," he chuckled from the other line. After that, I could hear loud noises from his hyungs."Hello Lisa, nalallisa," that was Taehyung.

"...hey, Taehyung oppa!" Jisoo was laughing at me and, that was audible on the other line.

"Is that Jisoo noona?" Jimin asked.

"Yes...," I grinned, but that obviously had no use.

"Hello guys I'm Jisoo and I can hear you!" the BTS members were laughing.