jelly bean

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"We will wait in our van, see you," Namjoon smiled and headed to the parking lot with his members.

"What a great day!!!" Jisoo smiled widely as she packed her things up.

"Let's hurry guys, we don't want BTS waiting for too long right?" our manager came and helped us to pack our things. After all the hustles we had, we headed toward our van and got in. The group's managers signaled something to each other, then our manager got in to the driver seat. He drove us off behind BTS's van.

Jungkook's POV

JJANGJJANGMAENPPOONGPPOONG RESTAURANT.

Before we got off from the van, our manager went into the restaurant first to reserve a private room.

"Guys, please behave," Namjoon gave us an advice as we all nodded. "Especially you, Taehyung."

The guy whose name was being called fired back, "Says a guy who break things."

"We got a room," said the manager. We walked into the private room. "I will leave you guys and blackpink members here." he added. There was a big table and 12 chairs surrounding it.

Before we even had time to blabbering, BLACKPINK already entered this room. My eyes immediately caught a petite figure, which was Lalisa. We bowed down and greeted each other.

"You guys can have a seat first," the gentleman Yoongi spoke as he signaled BLACKPINK to sit. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa sat next to each other.

After BLACKPINK members sat down, me and my fellow group mates sat across them. I took a seat in front of Lisa, purposely--you know--because I'm most comfortable with her. Taehyung was not fast enough to get a chair in BTS's row so he had to sit beside BLACKPINK. He sat on the only vacant seat, which was next to Lisa.

"Taehyung ssi, welcome to blackpink," Jisoo blurted jokingly.

"It's nice to have you here," Lisa giggled and Taehyung replied her joke by saying, "Please treat me well."

"Bye Tae, it's nice to have you not here," Jimin waved his hand to Taehyung only to receive a glare from the younger.

I was so mesmerized by Lisa's giggle and smile. Seriously, she has the brightest smile which can brighten up a gloomy day. Plus, her cheeks when she smiles, they are just--

"Jungkook," someone nudged me--I jolted out, and ran off from my thought right away.

"Yes hyung?" I acted cool by shifted my attention to the menu on Jimin's hands.

"What do you want to order?" asked Jimin, still observing the menu while resting his head on his hand.

"I want tonkatsu set and strawberry juice," I sat back straight on my seat. Jimin was still contemplating whether he should eat Jjajangmyeon or salad.