lollipop

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Wednesday

BTS were currently in a reserved private room of Masizzim Restaurant, waiting for BLACKPINK members to come.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, I kinda feel nervous right now," I asked Taehyung who sat next to me.

"Go with the flow, and I wish you the best," Taehyung's face seemed like it surrounded with lights in my eyes. The words coming out from his mouth was so unlike him. I nodded to him.

Today is the first day I'm going to meet her since i confessed to her. I was afraid that it might make us become awkward when we face each other. But thanks to my hyungs, I told everything about me and Lisa to them, and they helped me to gain my confidence back.

"Hyung, where do you think I should hide this bucket?" I asked, not to a particular person and lifted a bucket with flowers and lollipop in it, for you-know-who.

"Huh? Why don't you just give it to her right when she come?" Jimin chirped.

I rubbed my nape. "I think that's too early..."

"Just hide it under your chair," Yoongi's index finger pointed to under my seat.

"What if I accidentally stepped on it?"

"Don't ever ask me again you brat," Yoongi was pissed off. I whined and have no other choice but to keep the bucket under my seat.

Right when I sat back straight, BLACKPINK members entered the room.

Thump

We greeted each other and when they were about to choose their seat, being the supportive brothers, my hyungs already occupied few chairs. So there was no chance for BLACKPINK to sit next to each other. And that made me easier to get a seat next to Lisa.

"Umm guys, I don't know where to sit...," Jennie tucked few strand of her hair behind her ear and looked around to choose a chair.

"I'm gonna be with my twin," Jisoo grinned cheekily and went to the seat next to Jin. She high fived Jin right after she sat.

Rosé followed Jisoo and choose a chair that was nearest from Jisoo's. She was sitting between Jin and Jimin.
I stared at Lisa who was staring at me, and I patted the chair next to me. "Here."

Lisa smiled brightly as she sat between me and Taehyung. God, how I miss seeing that smile.

Jennie on the other hand, chose the only empty seat, which was between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Hey Lisa," my heart was seriously going to explode but I tried not to show it and casually greet her.

"Kookie!" she greeted me back with her cute voice--which I love, and a toothy smile.