crémeux

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY!" Jennie had been singing her best friend's song for me nonstop.

"Unnie please, it's not helping me at all," I slumped my body onto the sofa.

There were currently only me and Jennie in the dorm. Rosé was practicing for King of Masked Singer while Jisoo was emceeing for SBS Inkigayo. Do you think 'at least I have Jennie'? No. Jennie was about to go to Dazed Magazine, for a photoshoot, leaving me all alone. Again.

We could say this was my free day, but what is a free day without his presence? He still had been ignoring all my texts and calls for almost a week, but what could I do? Nothing. I shouldn't have been a nuisance for him, so I just had to sent him couraging, good morning, good night texts instead, although it was kind of hurt. He didn't even bother to at least explain what he was doing now or why he was so busy that he couldn't send a single text for me.

Is this the perk of having an idol boyfriend?

That thought would came across for me every time I sent him texts.

"LISA!" the loud yell of Jennie took me back to reality.

"WHAT IS IT UNNIE?" I yelled back-sarcastically.

"I'm leaving now,"

I gave her a genuine pout and kissed her cheek afterwards. She hissed, "This is the result of missing your Jungkook so much you're becoming gay."

"Lisa oppa loves you Jennie," then I gave her a flying kiss.

"Jennie loves your mom Jisoo more so bye," she laughed at her own remark and then left me, not giving me a chance to say anything as she waved her hands off.

"Bye!" I shouted before going inside my bedroom.

Felt longing for a companion, I called my best friend who struggled together with me and have the same nationality. Bambam? Nah. He was preparing for his next comeback with GOT7.

I scrolled through my contact. As soon as I found a specific person's name, I clicked the green button.

"Hello?"

"Ten! How you doing?"

"I'm fine Liz, how about you?"

"Mmm not really fine actually,"

"I guess that's why you call me," I could hear a chuckle from the other line.

"Hehe, are you busy right now?"

"Kind of," That instantly made the corner of my lips going down.

"Ooh okay then, fighting, Chittaphonleechaiyapornkul."

"Pranpriya Manoban, I ask you to put some respect on it,"

"Chittaphonleechaiyapornkul respect."