Capture

Request by melavsvs(seductively kidnapper!danxhostage!stampy)
Stampy walked on the street on his way home before the sun want down and the googlies spawns as the sun want down stampy speed walk and use an alleyway as a shortcut he started to felt like someone was following him he turned but no one than his mouth was covered stampy struggled to break free but he felt a needle want through his neck feeling the fuelling in his neck he began to pass out and he was unconscious the figure bride style him away.
-moments later-
Stampy woke up in a basement in the dark he was naked and his hands were tied up and at front he got up and walked away to find his clothes but he fell down and something pulled him down stampy reached his neck and saw collar chained by the wall leave a chain line the collar had a cute kitty bell he try to speak up but his mouth was covered by a cloth footsteps were heard the lights turned on stampy looked around and saw dan he was standing looking at his scared yet cute hostage he started to moved towards him Stampy felt froze dan needed down"you probably have so many questions in your head,well I'll give you a reason you don't know what's going to happen you but I do so just relax and let start"said dan as he removed the cloth from stampy's mouth and kiss him he gently put him back up to the wall stampy blushed he wanted to push him away but his kiss was unbearable hard to resist he felt a tongue slip through his mouth and dan twist and push around the mouth stampy moaned dan release and strips his clothes stampy's voice couldn't be able to speak he just sat there dan got closer and started to put his d inside stampy moans again and dan started to thrust gently dan was all over him kissing while thrusting stampy's neko ears twitches every time he moans it seance his pleasure to this dan began to felt tried so he let go of him Stampy yelps dan puts clothes back on and want to get knock out needles"well,it's been 'fun' but you might not remember when you're free after I needle you through you"said dan squeezing a bit of it"I-i-i don't want to leave"wimp Stampy,dan didn't understand"why is that?"asked dan"please,let me stay with you I-i can't resist it"said stampy,dan saw love in his eyes dan took the key out and free him he landed stampy's clothes and put them on dan wrapped around him kiss him again for another round.