I don't think of you that way

Request by melavsvs
"Ahh! Leave me alone!"dan yelled as he was running away from someone or something was chasing dan was leaping very pain because he was stab in the leg and was bleeding dan want an alleyway but want to a dead end he got no where to go a shadow loomed over the wall"hee hee hee,face it Danny you can't hide from me~"the voice was very singable and creepy dan turned and saw stampy but not the happy,innocent and kind neko guy tho he's hair was black,eyes as blood with insanity,black shirt,red vents,a white ruffle with gem,black pants,black shoes and the cat ears and tail are black the dark stampy keep chuckling he was holding a knife with blood still fresh and wet dark stampy grin very wide(like a chara smile)dan was in too much pain to move"stampy,please don't kill me"dan plead,stampy walked slowly towards dan knee down on one leg"aww poor dan,the way you plead is so cute but not killing you won't be fun for me but it will be painful for you don't worry I gave you quick death"said dark stampy as he raises his knife while holding Dan's neck"bye bye Danny~"he stab dan in the heart ending Dan's life dan cough out blood as it drip dark stampy finished this off by stabbing Dan's eye and pulled out and leave a empty eye hole bleeding heavily dan heard his heart still beating but as it slowly stop beating dan's life began to fated away he close his eyes and drove his last breath he could just heard dark stampy's laugh insanely(think of as a insane anime girl laugh).
.
.
.
.
"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!"dan screamed as he shot up from bed feeling a cold sweat dripping from his face"dan?"stampy got up looking upset and worried"are you okay? Please dan answer me"stampy was scared,dan didn't want to see stampy like this so he told him"I had a nightmare it was about me run from something but end up in alleyway and when I turned around it was you but you were different you wore black and red clothes blood were all over you and you were holding knife and you kill me than everything want black all I heard is you laughing insanely but I don't why I have it but I-i-i"dan was about to tear up but stampy confronted him"dan don't cry it's just a dream you know that I won't kill you"said stampy as he hug dan,dan felt his warm embrace"you're right stampy,it's was dream I know that I don't think of you that way,let's get back to bed goodnight"than dan and stampy fell asleep in the warm bedroom.