Winter warmth

It was Christmas,Stampy and dan were on their way to Stacy's home they had their arms crossed and in each other pockets their breaths swirl in the cold day"hey stampy,when we get there I'll have something special for you"said dan,Stampy look gleamed with excitement"really? I can't wait for that"as they both went to Stacy's home and everything was set up and decorated"hi guys,you've made it"said Stacy"yep and right on time"said Stampy and they both went to enjoying the party.
-later-
Dan and Stampy were on the lounge all cozy and warm it seems peaceful but Stampy haven't forget of Dan's words of giving something special than he felt something touch his shoulders dan was messarging his boyfriend Stampy got ver fond of the feeling of Dan's hands resting on his shoulders,it felt very good and yet pleasurable"Mmhh~"moaned Stampy,dan got closer right beside Stampy' neko ears and whisper"now are you ready for my gift?"asked dan,Stampy nods and turn to dan with a small gift wrap in blue and yellow and Stampy began to opened an it,both heart necklace with writing on each of the necklaces.

-later-Dan and Stampy were on the lounge all cozy and warm it seems peaceful but Stampy haven't forget of Dan's words of giving something special than he felt something touch his shoulders dan was messarging his boyfriend Stampy got ver fond of th...

"I know it not much but I thought I could give you something that show our relationship and love and hope you like it" "I love it,dan i don't even care if it not much that was sweet of you to show what you really thought about us"said Stampy,dan help Stampy put his on and stampy help dan with his they look at the necklace and place both half of the heart together to connect"and that not only gift I've gave you"Stampy didn't understand and dan kiss him the two embrace the kiss as they blushes as the two let go and said something to each other"marry Christmas,my love" "marry Christmas to you,my Dimond".