NO

(This contains rape)
Elliot's Pov-
"No, please, just 5 more minutes!" I heard Olivia beg after I've pressed the snooze button over 5 times already. "Olivia, I need to leave. Cragen's gonna be pissed if I'm late" I tried to convince her, but she wrapped her arm around my waist so I couldn't get out of bed.
"Mrs. Stabler!, you better let go or I'm going to tickle you!" I tried to scare her enough to let go, but knowing how stubborn Olivia was, of course she didnt let go. I leaned up and started tickling her. I grinned knowing that I've won, but my sly grin turned into a loving smile when I heard her laugh. She knows I'm madly in love wih her; her smile alone makes me love her even more. Since Olivia took another sick day off; succeeding easily, knowing Cragen wouldn't question cramps or Benson in a mood; she would be home for the rest of the day, alone. "Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as Cragen releases me" I kissed her and drug myself into the bathroom to get ready.

Olivia's Pov-
After Elliot left, I got ready for the day and ate breakfast. I heard a knock on the door and answered it.
"Brian?" I was shocked to see him here.
He stood there sluggishly. "What a surprise, come in!" I allowed him to mope in. I started to worry, "What's wrong?" I lead him to sit down on the couch while I curled up on the other side. "Olivia, I ...um, I love you" he spat. I sat there in complete shock. Did he really just say that? "Uhh, Bri, um, I'm in a relationship with Elliot, in fact, we're engaged" I told the truth. I could see his face fill with sadness and anger, I actually felt bad, possibly even like a bitch. He looked as if he was going to get up and leave so I got up as well to open the door as he followed. I began to open it when I felt him shove my body against the door, slamming it back into place. It took me by surprise, I had no time to react while his hands groped my body. "Brian!, no" I happened to choke out. He was pressing me so hard against the door, I could barely breathe. "Brian, please, don't do this!" Hot tears were pouring rapidly down my face. He reached down to my pants and panties and pulled them down all at once.

This can't be happening