Failure

Elliot's pov_

Two weeks crawled by as Olivia mourned the false alarm.
"Stop staring at me!!" Olivia stood from her desk, "Stop feeling sorry for me!!" She whimpered as she stormed out of the room. "Olivia, wait!" I protested as I caught up to her.
"What!?, what do you want from me Elliot?" She choked. "Olivia!, we have plenty of chances to do it again, you cant give up!" I took her into my arms.
She looked up at me with her sad puppy eyes. "I thought you would leave me" she said. "Olivia. Margaret. Benson.!! I wouldn't leave you even if my life depended on it!!" I hugged her.
We stood there in eachothers arms for a long time and we both hadn't realized how long it had actually been, right when Fin came by and caught us hugging. "Knew it!" He whispered lightly and went back into the squadroom, anticipating to tell everybody. "Fin, wait, man!!!" Elliot let go of Olivia and headed after Fin before he could reveal their secret to everybody. Since Elliot was too slow, he yelled across the hall "Fin, please don't tell anyone man!!!". "Nah, only Munch!!!, cuz he owes me 50 bucks!" he yelled back. Elliot gave up and retreated back to the cribs where Olivia sat quietly hoping everything wasn't going to fall apart.
When Elliot returned, Olivia looked up from where she was sitting with a worried look on her face. Out of breath, he walked over to her and rubbed the side of her arm. "He only told Munch" I sighed.
"I had a feeling he did" she leaned in placing her elbows in her knees as she gently cupped her palms onto her cheeks. "It's going to be okay" I whispered in her ear. "We should probably get back, we have work to do" I helped her up off the bed. "Yeah, you're right" she and Elliot returned to the bullpen with both Fin and Munch grinning. "Is there a problem??" I questioned with anger. "Nope!" Munch put his hands up in surrender. "Thought so" I glared and sat down along with Olivia.
Then, out of the blue, the thing both he and Olivia were dreading....the door swung open...."Olivia!!, Elliot!!, MY OFFICE NOW!"

sorry that I haven't updated in awhile!!!! Literally like in over a month, haha. I've been so busy but I have a little time to write now but that's it...:(
Thanks for Readin!!!!!:)
-Sera