Please Just Trust Me

Ok, so this is my first book! If you see any major mistakes, please tell me. Thanks:)

ENJOY!

***************************************************************************************************************************

"Honey, you just don't understand.", my mom said in a calm voice. "No, I do understand!." , I argued "I understand completley, and it's the fact that you left me!" This is the first time i have talked to my mom in 10 days. I came home one day after school, and she was gone and never came home. Oddley enough she comes home the day after my birthday June 30th.

"Why did you leave like that? Without leaving a not or anyhting?", I asked. I could hear my voice shaking. I feel like I'm about to break down in tears, when i see her face go blank. "Well I-", she started, but I decided to cut her off. "Actually, save it. I know you're going to come up with an exscuce anyways!".

As i went up to my room I thought about how my entire life would be completely different, and a little better if my dad was here. Just the thought of my dad's death 4 years ago makes me depressed. I was in the car when the accident happened. While I'm thinking about every thing thats happening i start crying. After about 5 minuets of my tears falling i decide on what i need to do.

I got up off of my bed, and went into my bathroom. I brushed my brown curly hair then added eye liner around my clear sky blue eyes. Then i got out an old backpack, and started packing clothes and every thing i would need for a few days. My name is Elle Mitchell I'm 17 years old and not to fond of how my life is here. If you can't tell by now im going to run away.

As i finiish packing i hear my moms bedroom door slam shut. Now is my chance to go. As i open my door and walk out my floor creaks. Then i hear my mom's voice. "Where do you think your going?" she asked. I can't exactly say I'm going to a firends house, because i don't really have any. I am not the most socially active person. I meann i had one firend but she moved at the end of the school year. "I'm going out for a little while", if she falls for this I'll be damned. "Okay, whatever." Such a caring mother.

As I pass through the kitchen where our fight had been. I see some sticky notes so i decide to leave a note.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Okay,so what do you guys think, and be honest. So vote and comment plz! I'm also going to try and update everyday, but starting next week not so sure.(thats when softball starts btw)

=}