chapter 6

This kid's bathroom, was bigger than his actual bedroom. I mean it had a modern spa style shower, a bathtub that was built into the greyish blue granite tile floor, and two of those glass bowl sinks!

"Do you need shampoo?", when I heard Garret ask me a question I spun around on my heal. Maybe a little to fast at that, because I lost my balance, closed my eyes and prepared for impact. When I didn't hit the floor I opened my eyes, and let out a breathe I didn't realize I had been holding. When I looked up I locked gazes with Garret. I just got lost in his eyes. We were there intenly staring at each other for a good 3 minuets.

"Thanks, that would have sucked." I said while giggling. When I finnished my sentence he shot me a heart stopping smile.

"No problem, so want that shampoo?",Garret laughed.

"Yeah, sure" I finished witha huge smile plastered on my face. For what reason? I am not exactly sure.

Not even thirty seconds after he left the room a mid aged women walked in. Shit. I could tell off the bat it was his mom. She started to make her way to the bathroom, and when she saw me I stood frozen in my tracks.

"Oh, uhh......hi there. Did you use protection?" Holy mother of god she thinks I slept with Garret, but the ways she asked was so calm and polite!

"Mom, what the f*ck did you just ask her?!" Garret practicaly screamed. This can't end well.

"You whatch your language young man, and I would like to know what you did to this poor girl last night.", I love how she thinks he took advantage of me. It's kind of funny watching him blush as his mom continues to talk about teen pregnancy. 

When I finally decide Garret has gone through enough tourcher. "He actually was just helping me out Ms. Michaels. You see, my car broke down, and I didn't know how to contact a tow.", I stated and Garret gave me a thankful smile.

 "Oh! Thank god, I thought you two were making babies! That is such a relief.", She stated with a sigh and small smile.

"Why are you in here exactly?"Garret asked inpatiently.

"Oh, I wanted to see if you wanted any breakfast. I guess I'm going to need Cora to make more. Sees how we have a guest!", I could get used to having her around. My mom, NOTHING LIKE HER!

"Darling, do you need a place to stay for a while?" Ms. Michaels asked me with concern.

"Yeah, that would be really nice, and I need to get my car." 

"Ok, Garret can help you with that. I'll leave you two to get ready for the day.", And with that she walked out of the room.

"Go take your shower, so we can eat then go get your car.", Garret said while tossing the shampoo at me. It was the kind that smells like strawberries! My favorite.

"Will do cheif!", I said with a mock salute. Then closed to door to the bathroom, and started the shower. It felt so good having that hot water running down my back. I mean after everything that has been going on. Especially last night.

***********************************************************************************************************************

A/N       Ok, I havn't been updating alot. But I'm going on vacation so I will find some time to update during that time! Thanx Guys!!!!

<3