chapter 4

While I was in the car with the random strager, there was nothing but silence. I hate it when it's completly quite. I find it annoying. So I decided to start some conversation. "Who are you, and why were at that diner so late?" Ok, maybe not a conversation. More of interigation questions. "What does it matter to you?" "You kinda just saved my life. I think I'm intitled to at least know your name.", Seriously if he wants to have an attitude, he has another thing coming. "Whatever, if you wana know so badly my name is Garret Michaels." "Well, it's nice to meet you Garret.", Wow I sound preppy for 2:50 a.m. "Yeah, so why were you sleeping in your car.", Did I really wan to tell him about my family? I mean we did meet 10 minuets ago. Eh I'll leave my mom out of this for now. "I'm lost, and don't really have any money." "Oh, so I can't exactly drop you off any where?" "Nope." I stated while popping the "p".

About 20 minuets passed befor he said anything again. "If you want, you can tell me a little bit about your self Miss...?", "My name is Elle Mitchell.", "Alright Elle, first of all I'm sorry for being a liitle assy before. So let's just act like it never happened.", well i wasn't expecting that. "It's ok, and do you still want to know a little bit about me?" I asked, hoping he doesn't ask about my reltaionship with my family. "Where are you from?" "Crestveiw, Florida." "So you arn't from Alabama?" Yay I'm so happy about two things right now the fact my family doesn't matter to him, and I'm in Alabama! "No, but I was trying to get to Montgomery!" "Well, I can take you there, if you want?" "Oh, so we must be pretty colse to there?". "Not exactly, we are about a day or so away." "That's fine, as long as you don't mind." "I don't mind one bit, I get to spend a couple days with a really pretty girl." After he said that he looked at me and winked. I think i may already be hitting on Garret Michaels!

With that I fell asleep in Garret's truck. I guess i was only asleep for about 5 minuets, because we stopped at a gas station and i remembered him mentioning something about getting gas. So after i was fully awake i wanted to know how much longer until we reached Montgomery. "Hey, I'm sort of tired do you mind if we stop at my house for the night?" "Sure, wait how far way form montgomery do you live?" "About a couple of hours." Ok, wake me up when we get to your house."

15 minuets later we reached Garret's house, and he woke me up as I requested. When I looked at his house, I could only stare in amazment. We were infront of a gate with the letter M on it in fancy writting. Beyond that gate was a brick mansion! "Where are we?" I asked in astonishment. "My house, why?" "It's gorgious!" "I would rather downsize" Garret muttered under his breath. Garret entered a pin number into a key pad and the gates opened. As we got into the half circle driveway he got out then came over to my door, and opened it for me. He then showed me to the front door, and with that he brought me into the house which was made up of mostly white marble. "Would you like a tour?" even though it's really late I wanted to see more of this gorgeous house! "Sure" I said cooly.

Garret showed me around all 4 floors of his mansion. I loved his back yard the most thouhg. It had a two story shed, and if you go through a little patch of woods then over the bridge there is a feild. He told me that's where he went to watch the sun set. I was thinking to my self when he told me that. It was kind of funny, I mean he's hot and sensetive. While thinking about that, we are in the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and got out two vitimen waters. "So, where should i sleep?" I asked curiously as i took one of the vitimen waters from him. "In any one of the guest rooms." "Which floor are those on again?" I sounded so stupid, but he just laughed at my clulessness. "The second floor" he answered. "Thanx.", I responded hestitantly. "Elle?" "Yeah?" "The stairs are this way, you're headed to the basement." "Oh, can you just show me where i need to go?". After he chuckled to himself, he responded. "Sure, just fallow me."

He brought me to a lime green guest room with a white bed , desk, and fish tank. My eyes widened at how pretty it was. "Is this ok?", he asked as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, it's defanitaly fine." I answered with a smile. "Alrighty then, night.", and with that he walked out the door. I still felt a little awkward. I mean considering I just met him, and I don't even know if his parents are ok with my being here. Anyways i change into my pajamas, and crawled into the white bed that was the softest thing ever! I took one last look at my phone that read 3:22 a.m., and after i put my phone down  I fell asleep.