chapter 2

Pen. Pen. I need a pen! I was frantically looking all over my down stairs for one simple thing hoping to finish the note before my mom notices I'm still here. I finally come across a blue pen that looks almost entirely out of ink. So i guess I'll have to make it short. After about 3 minuets of thinking and writing I hear my mom's door open. I spaz out leaving the note reading:

Mom,

  I'm done with it here i just can't take it anymore. I'm going to find a place to live on my own, and hopfully be able to enroll my self in a highschool somewhere and complete my senior year!

                                                                           Your Loving Daughter,

                                                                                                                Elle <3

on the kitchen counter, and with that I'm grabbing my packed bag and the keys to my white Kia Soul then running out the door.

As soon as I get in my car I back out of my driveway, and drive away not looking back at my light blue house that's filled with so many fun and painful memories. As I'm driving I realise I live on the boarder of  FLorida, so maybe if i drive for a few days and sleep in my car i could make it to Montgomery, Alabama.

I notice that I have been driving for along time, but when I'm able to peel my eyes off the road to look at the clock in my car i see it's 1:45 a.m.. The first thing to pop into my head is that it's probably not safe to be driving this late while i'm some-what tired. Luckily there is a little diner on the side of the road. As i pull into the parking lot it hits me. I have ben driving since 9:45 p.m., and i have no money and no idea where i am!

So I sit in my car for the next half hour falling asleep, and thinking about what I'm going to do. Then i figure I should go into the diner in the morning, and ask for a map. Now I am almost 100 percent alseep, then I hear somebody knock on my car window. Then my heart starts racing, and all the bad memories that I have start rushing through my head as I look out the window.

***********************************************************************************************************************

So this wasn't the most enventful thing in the world, but it was really just a filler. I also have 2 things to adress

1) i really want/need an editor so if your are interseted let me know:)

2) if you have any input on what you would like to see in the next chapter, I would love to hear it!

Thanx, and please vote + comment!!!

=}