chapter 7

"Uh.....Garret? Garret!" I kept trying to call Garret's name, but I guess he could't hear me. When I finished my shower I had realized I didn't bring a towel or change of clothes into the bathroom with me. "Garret!"

"Oh my god! What?!", Garret sounded really pissed, but he opened the door a crack so he could hear my responce.

"I forgot to ask you for a towel."

"Oh, there in that closet right next to the sinks."

"That would have been nice to know", I retorted.

"Right, sorry. Is that all you needed?", I couldn't see him, but I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, thank you!", and with that I heard the door close so I hopped out of the shower. I walked over to the closet where Garret said the towels were. I grabed a towel, and tried to try my hair a bit with it. Then I wrappped it around my body and left the bathroom. I went to my room and put on a zebra print bra, and matching underwear.

I started to go threw my backpack to find an outfit for today, but settled on a grey Hollister hoodie, ripped American Eagle jeans, and red flip-flops to match the writting on the hoodie.

I grabbed my phone off the charger; put it in my pocket. Then decended down the hallway in the direction of what I hoped were the stairs. I was correct, and found the stairs. While I was on my way down stairs I started to look at some of the pictures that were on the walls. They were mostly of family, but I stopped infront of a black and white picture. It looked like a family portrait, but there was Mr. and Mrs. Michaels, Garret, Morgan, and another guy. He and Garret looked exactly alike. I havn't heard Garret say anything about a brother so I figured I should just forgot about it.

I get to the end of the stairs and saw Garret go into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen the smell of pancakes hit me. It was the best smell ever!

"Well hello there!" ,I heard a voice from behind me say. When I turned around a saw a man in maybe his mid fourties. I guess he was Garret's dad so I put on my best smile.

"Hi, I'm Elle; Garret's friend." I put my hand out in a friendly mannor hoping he wont think I'm some girl Garret hooked up with last night.

Thankfuly he accepted my gesture, and shook my hand. Thats when Garret came into view. I guess he went into the pantry or something.

"Morning dad. Elle, you ready to go?", while he asked this he grabbed his keys and an apple.

I pulled out my car keys, I forgot I had put in my sweatshirt pocket, to show that I'm ready to go pick up my car from that sketchy parking lot.

"Alright let's go! Later dad.", after me and Garret said our good-byes to Garret's dad we headed out to Garret's car.

His truck was no where in sight, but Garret hopped into the drivers seat of a BMW M6 convertible.

"Well.....get in!", and with that I hopped in and he sped out of his over-sized driveway, then down the road.