chapter 5

Sorry, I havn't updated in like what................forever? but I'm updating now hahaha

****************************************************************************************************************************

"Who the hell are you?!" a very pissed and confused voice asked me. "Uh, Elle Mitchell?" I asked so uncertain, beacause I have never seen this chick before.

"Ok, let me rephrase that." the young girl with straight blonde hair stated, with an unfriendly attitude. "Why the f*ck are you in my house.", wow I'm not feeling very welcomed.

"Morgan, leave her alone!" Garret yelled making me jump. Before whom I am assuming was Morgan left, she was sure to give me a glare I wont soon forget. 

A millian questions were rushing through my head right now. Like who the hell that Morgan was, and if I should leave Garret's house now. "Soryy about her. She's uhh...... not used to having people she doesn't know in the house." Garret said running his hand through his sexy blonde hair, that looked like 'Morgan's'. Still not completely sure who she is.

"If you want, I can uh, introduce you to my parents. You know so what just happened doesn't repeat it's self." As he said that, it seemed that he waas eager for me to properly meet his family.

"Sure, just let me get dressed and stuff." As I said that I started thinking that I wanted to take a shower. "Do you have a bathroom that I can use. I want to take a shower." I ran my hands through my greasy hair. It felt nasty.

 "Oh yeah, you can you mine. Fallow me!" He led me out of the room, and we started to descend down the hall. The cream colored walls were cover with black and white pictures of the family. I guess I must have zoned out, because when Garret started talking it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Right in here. You can use my bathroom, it might not be the cleanest but..." he opened the door at the end of his sentence. When he opened the door he revealed a freakin' land fill!

How does this boy sleep in here at night? He led me into the cludered room. I just stood ther in silence while he just stood there, trying to stiffle a multiple of laughs. He didn't succeed. The floor was cover with boxer shorts, cans of Axe spray, and everything else that you could imagine.

"Yeah, I know I should clean up, but your just taking a shower. Which is right through those double doors over there." Garret pointed out. I just nodded my head in response, and went to the bathroom.

As I walked through the doors all i could think of is, holy shit!