Chapter 2

"Wake up, Alex"

I squinted one eye open, looking up at a giggling Braiden. Eugh.

"I'm up you goof ball. Go jump in the shower and get ready for school" I spoke as I sat up, leaning against my head board.

"Okay" He nodded, before running into my shower making me shake my head. He always goes into my shower even though he has his own, and there's plenty of extras around the house.

I grabbed my gun, phone and dressing gown, before I made my way downstairs into the kitchen, where the boys were having breakfast.

"Morning sunshine" Blake sang, making me roll my eyes. "It's too early to deal with your bubbly mood this morning, Blake" I mumbled as I poured myself a cup of coffee, making them all laugh.

Once I had a couple of mouthfuls, I turned to look at the boys. "Remember, 2 guns, 1 blade, and don't trust them" I reminded them.

"Ey, ey, boss" Blake called out making me roll my eyes. "Will you ever be normal" I mumbled shaking my head.

"Hey" He snapped, pouting at me, but before I could say anything Braiden came running into the kitchen, all ready for school.

"I'm done" He called making me nod. "Alright, buddy... Blake, make him some breakfast. I need to get ready" I told him, before heading upto my bathroom, getting a quick shower.

Once I was all clean and dry, I grabbed my black lacey bra and panties, along with a pair of black skinny jeans, a black sequin crop top, some black boots, and a grey leather jacket.

I never really wore makeup, unless I was going out partying, or it was needed for a job. I never really had the time, since I've been raising a kid for 5 years.

Once I was ready I grabbed my sunnies, phone, 2 pistols, and a blade, and made my way downstairs where Braiden was watching TV.

I looked at the time, realizing we needed to set off. "Ready buddy?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes" He smiled, running over to grab my hand. "Can we go on the bike?" He asked, making me sigh.

"Not really buddy, it's not safe. I don't mind driving you around the property but not on the roads" I told him, making him pout.

"I'll tell you what, we'll take the Audi and you can drive with me" I smiled knowing he'd be happy with it.

"Yes!" He cheered making me laugh. "Alrighty then, let's go" I laughed, making him run towards the door, grabbing my keys for me.

"Who's coming today?" I asked calling to the boys since I always go to Starbucks after I've dropped Braiden off at school, and one or the 4 of them join me.

"All of us" They called as they came running towards us like a stampede.

Since they was all coming I put all the security systems on, and quickly made sure there wasn't anything lying about that could get me locked up, before I headed out towards my car.

I got in the driver's seat first before putting Braiden on my lap and fastening the seatbelt around us both. Usually I'm not so bothered, but with my little brother sat on my lap, I had to I didn't want him getting hurt.

"Are you ready?" I asked making him nod. "Come on then" I laughed before we drove towards the gates and onto the street.

I smiled as Braiden wrapped his hands around the steering wheel. He's gonna be driving himself soon.

"Woo" Braiden cheered as we sped down the streets towards his school.

I looked around as we parked up outside the school, noticing everyone's eyes on us. But who could blame them? Our cars are the best of the best and all kitted out, and plus everyone knows who we are. It gets tiring after a while.