Chapter 5

As I walked into the living room James was pacing about while Cj, Gavin, Blake and Braiden was sat watching him in amusement.

"What the hell are you pacing about for?" I spoke making them all look at me apart from James who carried on with his pacing.

"His girlfriend will be coming soon and he's scared" Braiden teased making the boys laugh while James gave him a look of betrayal.

I chuckled shaking my head, before looking at Braiden. "Why wasn't I woken up this morning with you using my bed as a trampoline?"

"I don't want to go to that school anymore?" Brai blurted making me stare at him wide mouth, before laughing and shaking my head.

"Fair enough, but are you going to go to another school?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No" He quickly shook his head, making me sigh.

I couldn't exactly force him since I never once went to school myself because my parents had me home schooled, but I wish he'd go.

I shook my head. "Fine, you can be home schooled" I shrugged, making him stare at me.

"Home schooled?" He asked confused. "Yes, I was home schooled and I'm surviving in the world, so I'll just home school you"

As soon as I finished, the lads started laughing, including James who had finished with the pacing.

"You're not a law-abiding citizen you know, Alex" Gavin spoke, still laughing.

"Excuse me, I can still teach my little brother everything he needs to know" I spoke glaring at them.

"Yeah, like how to torture someone" Blake mumbled quietly making me send him a glare.

I would not teach my brother anything like that, at least until he's a lot older and joins in with the gang shit, which I would prefer he didn't, but then again, it's in his blood.

Just as I went to open my mouth there was a knock at the door, making me look at James who shook his head.

"It's not Sarah, I'm going to pick her up soon" I looked at the others who shook their heads, just as there was another knock.

I looked at Braiden, who was looking confused. "Stay here" I ordered giving him a look telling him to do as I say.

I stood up and walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole seeing 2 men stood there.

Not knowing who they were, I put my hand behind my back and gripped hold of my gun, just in case, before I opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused, prepared to pull out my gun if need be.

"We got a call about your gates" One of them spoke making me snap my eyes towards him.

"A call? I've only just bloody woke up" I snapped glaring at them both.

"No, it was a man. He said you needed them fixed ASAP" I stared at him confused, just as James came running over to us.

"Oh shit!" He whispered before looking over at me. "I forgot to tell you I called them out to fix the gates"

I gritted my teeth glaring at him, before snapping my head back to the 2 men. "Sorry" I apologized before looking at James.

"Sort this shit out" I mumbled before leaving him there to sort the gate out. Maybe one that'll hold off the cops next time.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing myself a cup of coffee before walking back into the living room, shaking my head at Braiden looking chilled as he copied the boys; sat back with his foot propped up on his other knee.