Chapter 6

Walking into the house I was attacked by the lads as they dived for their food.

"Where's Sarah?" James asked flicking his eyes towards the door I was currently lied in front of, probably expecting her to walk in.

"That bitch is a widow" I snapped as I pushed myself up off the floor.

"What?!" James asked glaring at me, hoping that I was lying.

Sorry mate, but you were played.

"Yep, the bitch revealed she's a black widow, so I knocked the sket out and dumped her on the sidewalk" I shrugged.

"S-She's a widow?" James stuttered, shocked and betrayed.

"Yep. She told us" Brai joined the conversation as the 8 of us sat around the living room eating our McDonalds.

While we ate our food, I filled them all in on what happened with Sarah, they weren't happy. James been the worse, which doesn't surprise me, I think he really liked her.

They wanted to go looking for them and kill them all, which wasn't a good plan since we don't even know where they're staying.

"What the hell do you expect us to do? Go guns blazing all over the city hunting them down?!" I asked like they were a bunch of idiots.

"They shot Jake, they had a slut play her way in. God knows what they're gonna do next" Shane spoke up with a mouth full of burger.

"I didn't say we wasn't going to do anything" I told him, giving him a pointed look as I flicked my eyes over to Brai who was listening into our conversation.

Once we finished eating I sent Braiden down to the games room while we came up with a plan.

So much for doing some home schooling today.

"What's the plan boss?" Blake asked, scooting to the edge of his seat.

"First, we need a location" I spoke pulling my phone out to message Jordan, telling him to get his arse to the house because I had a job for him.

"What about when we have a location?" Jake asked from the sete he was currently sprawled out on, he didn't seem to be in any pain, but I suppose weed will do that to a person.

"Then we get a look of their hideout, number them up, then we go in guns blazing" I told them, earning a smirk and fist bump from the lads.

"Sweeeeet" Blake sang as he rested back in his seat, I rolled my eyes. "Now one of you make yourself useful and roll me a joint"

Just as I finished talking there was one thrown on my legs. "Here" Jake spoke making me look at him with a smile. "Cheers, bud"

"Why was you out on the streets anyway? Shouldn't you have been at school?" James asked Jake.

"Eh, who needs school?" Jake shrugged as the gate buzzed, which James slapped his hand on one of the buttons making Jordan's voice float through the room.

"Let us in, boss wants me"

James rolled his eyes but opened the gates anyway.

A couple of minutes later Jordan came walking into the room, looking around confused.

"What's going on?"

We explained what had happened, and without me even giving him orders, he pulled his shit out of his backpack and set it all up.

"James, have you got Sarah's number?" Jordan asked as he sat in front of the table with all his shit covering it.

"If that's even her name" James mumbled pulling his out his phone reading out the number.