Chapter 7

I shot my pistol at every widow I saw without the hint of guilt.

They came into my home, messed with James, and shot Jake, they deserve worse than an instant death.

Once the pistol ran out of bullets I threw it flying at a black widows' head, knocking him out. "Bullseye"

Before I could celebrate anymore a big guy came running towards me, his arms flying around in the air, making me chuckle.

"You have gotta be kidding me" I mumbled before I grabbed the dude and pulled him towards me, my arm wrapped around his neck so he couldn't get away.

"Where's your leader?" I asked as I did a quick scope on my boys and smirked seeing they was all perfectly fine, still fighting the widows, well what was left of them.

I tightened my hold when he didn't say anything. "Tell me, sweetie, and I won't kill you"

He tried to splutter something out, so I loosened my grip a little. "Fuck you bitch" He spat out, making my grip tighten immensely and him to immediately start struggling since I was so close to crushing his wind pipe.

"I've been called worse" I chuckled before I gripped his head with my hands, and snapped his neck.

I looked around to see if there was anyone I needed to shoot, when my eyes landed on someone who was stood out of the firing zone. I couldn't see much of him but he looked familiar.

"Alex!" I quickly span around, pulling out my butterfly knife and threw it towards the girl who came charging at me like an idiot.

What was she gonna' to do, jump on my back, and pull my hair?

I looked down at her body with a smirk, seeing I had threw the knife directly into her chest where her heart was.

I pulled the knife out of her chest, before looking at my boys who was now stood around me since everyone was taken care of.

"Where is that old bastard" I gritted out as I wiped the blood off my knife onto my black jeans.

"There's movement inside" Jordan's voice came through the ear piece, which I forgot I was even wearing.

Well shooting and daggering a lot of people can do that to you.

Shaking my head to get rid of my ridiculous thoughts, I grabbed the pistol which I had strapped to my leg, before I made my way inside, the gun held out in front of me and my finger ready to pull the trigger.

"Where?" I whispered to Jordan, looking around making sure they're wasn't anyone around to ambush us.

"Far back room. Right at the end of the corridor you're on" I looked at the boys and silently told them to follow me, but be on guard.

As I slowly walked towards the room, I could feel myself become nervous, and I never get nervous.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Alex" James whispered, making me look at him confused. "You alright?" I nodded at him, before carrying on with the slow walk to the room.

As I got to the door, I thought about being respectful for a change, until I chuckled to myself. Of course I wasn't going to be respectful, so I booted the door of its hinges.

Stepping into the room I smirked as my eyes instantly landed on Xavier the old bastard and his son.

I had a good look at his son a smirk appearing on my lips. He's definitely grown since the last time I saw him, he's definitely gone through his puberty, because I was no longer looking at a boy, I was now looking at a hot man.