Chapter 10

I walked down the stairs still half asleep in nothing but a long guns and roses top on and some panties. I really needed some coffee and a joint.

I weaved around the house making my way into the kitchen letting out a groan hearing a lot of chatter, which died down as I walked over to pour myself a coffee.

"Take your eyes off my daughters legs, Hunter" I looked over my shoulder to see Hunter still staring at me, my dad glaring at him, Braiden sat looking at everyone confused while everyone else was laughing.

"Eugh" I groaned running my free hand through my hair. "Hunny, why don't you get some clothes on? That way the boys will stop drooling"

I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to Brai grabbing a piece of his toast and shoving it in my mouth as I ruffled his hair. "Hey!"

I winked at my little brother before looking over at my mum. "I don't tell them to stare" I shrugged.

"Alex?" I looked over at Brai who was squinting his eyes at me and pouting his lips. "What?"

"You stole my breakfast" I chuckled but before I could answer Blake spoke up from the other side of the table. "You should be used to it bud, Alex is always hungry"

I snapped my head over to him glaring at him. "Are you calling me fat?" My lips twitched seeing his eyes widen as he gulped very loudly, but I quickly wiped my face of emotion and keeping my glare on him.

"What?! No. No. No. Why would you think that? I mean you're not fat, you're like a twig" My glare intensified while everyone else was trying to hold in their laugh.

"So now I too skinny?" His eyes widened even more if that was even possible. "No. Your perfect. You're the best looking woman walking on this planet" He nodded at the end with a smile on his face.

It was silent for about a minute before Brai leant over to whisper something in my hear. "Does that mean Blake likes Aliens?"

I couldn't stop the loud laugh that escaped my mouth shaking my head at my little brother. "I guess so"

I smiled down at him as he started laughing at the expense of Blake. We've been living with the Black Widows for 3 days now and he seems really happy getting to know our parents and some of the Black Widows.

The morning after the mansion was blown up my parents wouldn't take no for an answer for me and Brai to stay here. They used the argument that we wasn't going to be living on the streets now that we haven't got a home, I of course argued that they let us live on the streets 5 years ago, but they once again apologized and I could see it in their eyes and I instantly felt bad.

So of course I then agreed to stay but on the condition that Blake, Cj, Gavin and James could stay since they didn't have anywhere else to go and that they have been mine and Brais family for 5 years.

Xavier and Hunter wasn't really happy about them staying at first but Hunter seems to get on with them well enough.

I looked over to Hunter who slid his chair along the floor standing up and looking down at me. "Meet me in the gym in an hour"

Before I could even answer him, he stormed out of the kitchen leaving me sat their confused while my mum, dad and Xavier looked on in amusement.

"Mummy?" I looked down at Brai who was looking at mum with the puppy eyes. "Yeah?"

"Can I go to the gym with Alex?" Everyone stared at my brother shocked. "What?" My mum whispered staring at him with wide eyes.

"Please?" He begged going on hard with his puppy eyes, my mum flicked her eyes over to me confused.