Beau Bennett

You race ahead of your brother, Evgeni Malkin. He has always made you feel uncomfertable around boys. He never approved of them, sio it didnt happen. You walk into thenlocker room, amd you jump onto Beau's back. He screams like a little girl and puts you down. He turns towards you and kisses you lightly. You gasp and shove him away. He looks hurt, but you run out of the locker room, out of the stadium and you start crying. What if Geno finds out? He would hurt Beau, and the team doesnt need that, or you. Geno will do fine withput you, he always has, except when you get to close with a boy.

Beaus POV

I kiss her, she shoves me and runs out. Geno walks in, and i run to him. "Did you tell Y/N that i really like her, and that you're ok with us dating?" I ask, really starting to worry. He shakes hs head and asks, "Where my baby sister?" I turn away and sit on my seat. I put my head in my hands. "She ran out and i dont know where she went." I say, slowly freaking out. Geno gets a scary look on his face and runs out. I hear him yelling through his phone. I follow and he yells,"Y/N, get to Consol now!" I wince when he turns, and i close my eyes. Instead, i feel him hug me. "Geno?" I ask. He laughs and turns as a door slams. There stands Y/N with tears in her eyes. I walk to her and she runs to me, i catch her and i spin her around. "Y/n, i love you and your brothers ok with us dating. But, would you please go out with me?" I ask, smiling and taking her hand in mine.

Your POV:

I nod and kiss Beau, he puts his hands on my waist and Geno coughs. I laugh awkwardly and i hug Geno. I love Geno, he really is the best brother ever. Even Dennis is amazing. I hug Beau again and he kisses me. We them walk hand in hand onto the ice. Forever together.