Beau Bennett

"It's not funny. He was looking at you, ans I don't like the way he was acting. No one is gonna kiss you, hold you, love you but me. Do you understand?" Beau rambles, fuming after Olli was "staring at your ass and checking you out".

"Beau, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." you snap, getting out of the car and slamming the door as soon as you get to your house.

He gets out and tries to run to you, but you get in the door and shut it, locking it. Guess who has the key! (not him)

"Y/N! Open the fucking door! C'mon this isn't funny." he yells, pounding on the door.

You ignore him, turning on the sound machine in your room as you get undressed and put on pajamas, and then you lay down and fall asleep.

--------

You walk downstairs and then remember Beau. You start to wonder if he stayed in the car, or went to Roberts. You look outside and see that it poured last night, and still is.

You look and Beaus car is still here and he's not in it. You then open the front door, to see him sitting on the steps, soaked and staring at the ground.

"Beau, come on. Get in here." you sigh, as he turns and stands up. He walks in and hugs you after you shut the door and turn to him.

"Baby, I love you and I shouldn't have gotten so overprotective....I know you hate that." Beau whispers, his throat sounds weird.

"Beau, were you crying?" you ask, taking his face in your hands.

"Yeah, I thought we were over. After you locked me out." he answers, frowning.

"Awe baby, no. I'm sorry I was a bitch. I overreacted. I'm sorry, get changed, shower and come lay with me." you say, going up to the bedroom, with him following.

He goes into the bathroom and showers and then comes out in sweats, a Beau Knows tee and his hairs everywhere.

You stand up on the bed, put one hand on his chest, and one in his hair as you move your lips against his. He grabs your thighs and wraps them around his waist.

---------------

Lets just say you didn't do much at all that day....;)