Nathan MacKinnon

You can't believe after a one night stand. you're pregnant and its Nathan MacKinnon's kid. Your eyes start to tear up, when your front door opens. You never lock it, You're pretty rich, and there's top security in the lobby. "Y/N?" You hear Nathan yell, he walks in to your bedroom, to see you sitting against the end of the bed, on the floor, with your head in your hands. He gets down on his knees next to you, and removes your hands. He looks down into your lap, and sees the positive test. He sighs, and wraps you up in his arms. "I guess this proves, that I'm not supposed to leave you. I didn't think I could that morning. You're so beautiful when you sleep, when you laugh its like a symphony. When you smile, its like the sun has risen, when you cry its like the end of the world, because I feel like I'm losing you. Baby, look at me. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm so proud to be the father of this baby." Nate says, kissing you. You kiss back and then he stands up, and pulls you up. "Y/N, I love you so fuckin much. I'm 18 and I'm gonna be a father, but guess what, I'm proud that that's my kid and you're my girlfriend, hopefully future wife." he adds, putting an arm around your waist, he leads you to the living room.

He turns on 'Law&Order SVU' for you, he then makes some hot chocolate, which is your favorite drink. "Nate, h-how do you know all this stuff about me?" you ask, sobbing. "Babe, I could smell the hot chocolate as soon as I walked in, and when I turned the TV on that morning, you had 'Law&Order' recording, like 20 episodes." Nate laughs, handing you a mug of hot chocolate. He then gets your Avalanche blanket, and snuggles up to you on the couch, as you watch TV and drink your calming drink.

A/N: sorry, its really late. But I've been busy and I kind of forgot. but anyway yope there it is!!