Chapter 10 : Bury Me With My Manga Books

Kuki

 I was laying in the hallway on the ground reading Shonen Manga, cause it was hella boring not spotting anything. I was going to turn the page when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I quickly looked behind me to see a gun towards me.

    "Oh shit!" I yelled as I put my book toward my face to cover.

 I look down at my book just to see that it is all ruined. This was my favorite Manga, and I just bought it too. I was slightly annoyed, I look up to see that bitch but find him gone.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

Where did he even go? I look around only to finding an empty space around me. He's going to pay big time, and when I see him I'm going to beat his ass.

By the time I finish observing that area, I hear someone call my name.

"Kuki!" I turned to see someone who's name I don't remember.

"Hey," I reply back.

"I found you, let's go back, they're looking for you."

"Thanks um..."

"The name is Shuichi."

"Oh, thanks Shuichi," I say as I thank him.

As Shuichi and I walk back to the gym, I hear some girls arguing.

"Bitch. Get away from him! Ren got shot in the leg because of you. And now he's in pain and he literally had to come up to you just to save you again. Can't believe he would save a person like you. Can't you save yourself?" A girl yelled.

"Are you fucking jealous because he can't protect you like what he did to me? WHY don't you try asking him yourself instead of coming up to me and slapping me? YOU don't have the right to use your filthy hands on me," Dream argued.

I spotted Vinny and walked up to him

"Who is she fighting with now?" I asked

"This girl named Kelly," Vinny replied staring at them feeling unsure.

"Wait, we have a girl named Kelly in our grade?" I said in a shocked tone.

"Yeah, haven't you noticed? She's a total bitch. I don't feel good about this," Vinny said.

This shit is entertaining. I thought to myself if Dream would be okay.

"No, I don't pay that much attention to people in our school," I said.

Dream started to walk towards our direction. She didn't look too happy.

"Are you okay, sis?" Vinny asked.

"I'm fine. I'll be back in a sec," Dream smiled and walked right past me.

In the inside, I knew she wasn't okay. She needed time. I wasn't feeling too well, so I told Vinny something that mattered to me the most. My Manga book collection.

"If I don't make it out alive, I want you to bury me with all my Manga books, if you miss a single book, I'll haunt you," I laughed as I left.

"Hello, you are Kelly, correct?" I questioned her as I smiled.

She turned to look at me. I stepped back to give her some some space, but it didn't last long.

"Yeah, I am, why?" She replied trying to stay calm.

"I just came here to deliver something," I laughed.

"Well, what is it?" She demanded.

I looked at her dead in the eyes and bitch slapped her across the face, and ran back towards Vinny and said, "I guess you can't bury me anymore."

"You- how dare you!" She screamed.

I flipped my hair and walked away laughing.

Mission accomplished, I thought to myself.