I don't like good bye's

I took my phone and quickly messaged Riley.

To: Riley <3
Hey baby boy! Guess what? Mom wants to meet you. Isn't great?! :)

Message Sent.

I waited for him to text me back.
'Bzz bzz'

From: Riley <3
Really? She's not mad? Then you should introduce me to your family then. :)

I quickly replyed him.

To: Riley <3
How about a dinner later?

Message sent.

'Bzz bzz'

From: Riley <3
Dinner? Sure.

I told mom about it and she said yes. I looked some fancy dress inside my wardrobe to wear later. But I can't find any nice thing to wear. I decided to invite brenda and mike to help me buy some dress at the mall.

I quickly dialled my phone and called them to help me out.

"Hello? Brenda. Can I ask you a tinsy winsy favor?"

"Sure. what is it?"

"Can you help me look for a nice dress at the mall?"

"Omg. sure. what's the occassion anyways?"

"Well, I'm gonna introduce Riley to my family"

"Aahhh! really?!"

"Yes."

"We'll be right there"

Well, Brenda and mike are the experts when it comes to clothes and fashion.

'Ding dong' omg they're here. I immediately went downstairs and gave my mom and sapphire a goodbye kiss.

I went inside mike's van. And seated at the back seat. Brenda and mike gave me an exciting look.
"You called the right person to help you out" brenda said.

"Yup."

As we got to the mall, we hurriedly entered the store and looked for some nice dress.

Mike suggested a dress. The dress was pretty. It was above the knee, it was even my favorite color, blue. It also has glitters around, that made the dress perfect.

I tried it on to see if it fits me. I came out the fitting room and showed it to my friends. Brenda made me twirl around to see if it perfects me. Mike and Brenda liked the dress, they said that it fits perfectly on me. Well they are the experts so I bought the dress. Don't forget the shoes. Brenda saw a high heeled blue shoes and bought it for me.

It was getting late. I don't wanna be late for the dinner. So after buying all the things we needed, we immediately went home. Brenda and Mike helped me put my make-up, even though I'm not a big fan of putting make-up. And fixed my hair. I wore my dress with my make-up on and a perfect hair do.

"We told you, we will make you beautiful" mike said

"Awww thanks" I said. and hugged them both.

As Mike and Brenda left, I noticed a car beeping to get my attention. I quickly went outside to see who was it. He opened the door and saw that it was Riley. With a black suit on. He was so handsome.

"Am I late, beautiful?" Riley said.

"N-no. your right in time actually"

I insisted him to get inside my house. And introduce him to my family.

I told him to sit down on the couch in our living room while I call my mom and my two siblings.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Riley McDonough" I said to my mom.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lloyd" Riley said while offering his hand to mom.

"Why thank you. Nice to meet you too." mom shaked Riley's hand.

"And this is my big brother, Vincent. and my younger sister, Sapphire" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you" Riley said and gave them a sweet smile. Sapphire smiled back at him, as for vincent he just gave riley a cold look.

If you were wonderingif where is my dad, my dad is on California, where he works.

"Well, let's have dinner. I prepared many delicious foods. We have, roasted chicken, ham, salad, stew and mashed potato." mom said.

We all sat down. I sitted beside sapphire and mom, I was at the middle. Riley sat beside vincent. But riley and I were positioned as facing each other.

"Wow mrs. Lloyd, It's so delicious" Riley said.

"Thank you. You appreciated it" mom responded.

After dinner. We all went to the living room to have a little chat. Mom wants's to know Riley better. Mom asked couple of things to Riley, Like about his family, his studies and many more.

After the very long chit chat with mom, I led Riley outside the house.

"Gotta go home now" Riley held my hand.

"Good bye and good night" I said

"Good bye?"

"Yeah, good bye"

"I don't like good byes. Make it 'See you tomorrow" Riley leaned closer to me.

"Ok then, See you tomorrow" And kissed his cheeks.

Riley giggled. "I love you"

"I love you too"

--------

Hey guys! :) If you have a spare time, please check out my best friend's story, "Remembering back" and follow her: Kimacsoriano. Her story is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

And oh, please watch the video: Soldier by Before You Exit on the left, So you would enjoy reading :)

Please do vote and comment :)